What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Looks like Big 12 TBS games are moving to ESPN...

There are only 2 other games I see us getting selected for on paper...

Oct 6 Games
Nebraska at Missouri
Oklahoma vs. Texas (Dallas, TX)
Oklahoma State at Texas A&M
Iowa State at Texas Tech
Kansas at Kansas State
Colorado at Baylor

Oct 13
Baylor at Kansas
Colorado at Kansas State
Missouri at Oklahoma
Oklahoma State at Nebraska
Texas at Iowa State
Texas A&M at Texas Tech

Oct 20
Kansas at Colorado
Kansas State at Oklahoma State
Oklahoma at Iowa State
Texas at Baylor
Texas A&M at Nebraska
Texas Tech at Missouri

Nov 3
Kansas State at Iowa State
Missouri at Colorado
Nebraska at Kansas
Texas at Oklahoma State
Texas A&M at Oklahoma
Texas Tech at Baylor

According to the articles on the Big XII meetings, Bohn thinks we have a pretty fair shot at the ASU game being National as well as the CSewe game (although I would not call CSTV a national network - we will count it for revenue purposes).

According to the articles on the Big XII meetings, Bohn thinks we have a pretty fair shot at the ASU game being National as well as the CSewe game (although I would not call CSTV a national network - we will count it for revenue purposes).

I thought someone already picked up that game, it already has a game time for 8pm...anybody know?

I thought someone already picked up that game, it already has a game time for 8pm...anybody know?

Earlier the ASU game was listed as an 8pm MST kickoff on the CU website, but now it's listed as TBA. Not sure what's going on there. :confused:

That early in the year, you can all but guarantee it's a night game. Too damn hot to play during the day.

For our sake, I sure as hell hope it is a night game.

I also hope the outcome is VERY different than the last time I saw the Buffs play at Sun Devil stadium.

Back