What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Martinez quit....??

You poor Colorado fans! We don't need Taylor to kick your ass. Helu will run through you like all the rest of the Nebraska tailbacks. Ahman Green for example. Helu goes for over 200 and Cody goes out in a body cast. Your wide eyed team in our stadium are outclassed, as usual. Doormats in the PAC. We will dominate the Big 10. The game on Friday is sorta like me beating my little brother on the bball court. No contest!

You poor Colorado fans! We don't need Taylor to kick your ass. Helu will run through you like all the rest of the Nebraska tailbacks. Ahman Green for example. Helu goes for over 200 and Cody goes out in a body cast. Your wide eyed team in our stadium are outclassed, as usual. Doormats in the PAC. We will dominate the Big 10. The game on Friday is sorta like me beating my little brother on the bball court. No contest!
welcome. KSU had a rusher with better stats than helu on a ****tier team. Why don't you ask him what he thinks of our rush D? :lol:.

file.php

Just like Daniel Thomas ran all over us last weekend? We actually match up really well against your offense.

bigredinco? Must be another of the tens of thousands of borderjumping cornbacks who abandon that state like rats abandoning a sinking ship. You sound an awful lot like you are trying to convince yourself that NU will win on Friday. Thanks for sharing your insecurites with us though.

bagdad_bob_large.gif
:smile2::smile2::smile2::thumbsup:

All the fusker boards are down. :lol: the best fans in the country sure do take meltdowns seriously!

Edit: And anyone who wanted to bet on the 24 point fusker spread, too late. It is off the board atm.

team boards all over the country are reporting the same, the rumor is going crazy right now. Go to google and put in Taylor Martinez quit and you'll see a new story pop up every 5 seconds. Peace out!

Whew... finally, the classy fan showed up. :rofl2: :wave: :bowdown:

Look at the scoreboard at the end of the game. Have some Kleenex on your cardboard box end table. You know we will beat you and you hope you don't look bad on national TV. We be hunting Cody.

bigredinco? Must be another of the tens of thousands of borderjumping cornbacks who abandon that state like rats abandoning a sinking ship. You sound an awful lot like you are trying to convince yourself that NU will win on Friday. Thanks for sharing your insecurites with us though.

Bwahahahaha! Cornbacks!

I will repeat this for pseudo Darian Hagen and Skidmark, obviously they have issues. Just look at the scoreboard at the end of the game. Then you can talk to me. This won't even be close.

Look at the scoreboard at the end of the game. Have some Kleenex on your cardboard box end table. You know we will beat you and you hope you don't look bad on national TV. We be hunting Cody.

You be hunting Cody? Damn right you're hunting Cody.....Green that is...and if you need to find him he'll be underneath over half the Colorado Defensive line in about 5 days jackwagon. Have fun living in fubraska.

bigredinco
We be hunting Cody.​
bee.jpgoh, BEEEEE you now? that is some mighty threating smack...oh ironic fusker.

Yes T-Magic quit, Bo will lose is job on Monday, Dr. Tom will retire, and the game against CU on Friday is called off, and life as we know it will be gone.

I have a better life than you jackwad.

Please tell us about your life, because we are so ****ing interested in a tool from BF Nebraska posting on this site. Please, tell us. Do you live in Scottsbluff, Box Butte, Chadron....where?

Best I can tell on what happened is:

- Taylor was supposed to be getting treatment on his ankle (and x-rays, I think)
- he went to get his cell phone before getting treatment
- he was at least texting, maybe making calls, to let his dad know that the injury wasn't serious
- Bo questioned (lit into?) a member or members of the training staff to find out why it was taking so long with Taylor
- Bo was told about the cell phone delaying Taylor getting out onto the field (possibly because Taylor had been rude to the trainers and they weren't going to take the heat for him)
- Bo ripped Taylor apart on national television
- Taylor did not show up to meetings today (allegedly) and may have quit the team
- Nebraska chancellor may be suspending Bo for his conduct (another rumor)

SIAP, but I was trying to get caught up and this was the best I could find. Please correct and edit if you have better info.

Back