What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

MBB Game Thread: Buffs visit Nebraska 1/18

yep Bull**** call!!! The announcer said that was real contact and not a flop but the Fusker left his feet and jumped in front of our guy!?!?!?!? BULL**** call!

How were his feet set when both were in the mother ****ing AIR?

yep Bull**** call!!! The announcer said that was real contact and not a flop but the Fusker left his feet and jumped in front of our guy!?!?!?!? BULL**** call!

I wonder what DBT would think about that call.

I can't believe this crap. Has the officiating and announcing been this bad the entire game? I just tuned in at 14 mins left and it took less than 30 seconds for me to want to mute this game.

How can we continue to get shat on by the refs and all the announcers? NU isn't even relevant in basketball? I don't know who is announcing tonight but are they from Nebraska?

Are you effing kidding me? How was that a travel? How was the trip not called when he drove the lane?

not just the refs. The D and rebounding have been pretty horrendous all game, and all we want to do is pass it around the perimeter on O.

Back