What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

MBB Game Thread: Buffs vs. The Cougs

Scotch

Club Member
Junta Member
Buffs vs. the Cougs tonight

6:30PM Tip

TV: ESPNU

Radio: 850am KOA

Preview

http://www.cubuffs.com/news/2017/2/...to-keep-momentum-going-as-wsu-pays-visit.aspx

Just like thursday we're @home vs. a bad team and should win. Should have all hands on deck as XJ, Wes, and Brown are expected to play. It'll be interesting to see if XJ and Wes start or come of the bench, and how much playing time they'll get.

The Buffs have been playing better lately and have actually been fun to watch. Let's hope that trend continues.

Must win game to keep tourney hopes alive and I'm pretty fired up for this one. These Buffs are finally showing signs of life and playing like a Tad team.

Can get it to 15-11 (5-8) if we get this one. Possibly move back into the Top 100 RPI within striking distance to earn a tourney bid.

Just like thursday we're @home vs. a bad team and should win. Should have all hands on deck as XJ, Wes, and Brown are expected to play. It'll be interesting to see if XJ and Wes start or come of the bench, and how much playing time they'll get.

The Buffs have been playing better lately and have actually been fun to watch. Let's hope that trend continues.

Am I the only one here who sees a possible correlation between that last sentence and XJ and Wes sitting on the bench?

Am I the only one here who sees a possible correlation between that last sentence and XJ and Wes sitting on the bench?

I think its fair to say you're the only one who sees a lot of things. :D

Possible, yes.

Probable, not really. The worst 10 minutes of the last 5 games came in the first 10 minutes that Wes and XJ were suspended.

Hard to believe how bad Boulder PD screws up the traffic on game nights. Good lord, it's a Sunday 6:30 game against Wazzu. Things flow better when they aren't out directing.
Get it the **** together.

What channel is the game on right now?

Edit: they finally quit talking on ESPNU, criminy.

Halftime highlights showed all Lonzo Ball in the UCLA game. Did they even mention T.J. Leaf with 32 and 14? That guy is probably a better college player than Lonzo.

Where was this team about 6 weeks ago? Yeah ... I realize that it's Wazzu ... and that our opening conference schedule was brutal and all that. But really ... should this team have started out 0-7? That's what's frustrating.

Turnovers much more tasty when the other team serves them up.

Buffs cruising. Cant remember the last time CU led a conference foe by this much.

Last edited by a moderator:
Turnovers much more tasty when the other team serves them up.

Buffs cruising. Cant remember the last CU led a conference foe by this much.

Stat geeks ... get on that! Stat!

/see what I did there ... using the word "stat' with two totally different meanings? Pretty cool, right? Okay ... maybe not :(

Where was this team about 6 weeks ago? Yeah ... I realize that it's Wazzu ... and that our opening conference schedule was brutal and all that. But really ... should this team have started out 0-7? That's what's frustrating.

The answer is no they shouldn't have. 0-7 is just flat out unacceptable. I will point out though that the opening portion of conference play was absolutely brutal.

That was the kind of performance they needed.

I'm pretty fired up but this team also painted itself into such a tight corner. About no margin for error left.

Absolutely must win at Oregon State on Thursday.

Difference in how I'm feeling is that I expect to see a win in the next one.

They play defense now!

The answer is no they shouldn't have. 0-7 is just flat out unacceptable. I will point out though that the opening portion of conference play was absolutely brutal.

Yeah ... kinda like I pointed out in my post previous to yours. Did you perhaps miss that?

Back