What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

MBB GAME THREAD - CU @ New Mexico | Dec. 11th @ 7pm | ESPN2

200w.webp

Oh I’ve missed you Colorado basketball road team. Claw my eyes out.

My fondness for Bill is directly relational to the Buffs performance.
Gotta say, his shtick is really old to me at this point. It grates on me when the Buffs are playing well, but I have to mute the TV when we're playing poorly.

Dammit Buffs! WTF!!! What happened to our brains? It’s like we took lobotomy pills.

Strating in. NM on 2 separate 10pt runs.

At least we still have all our timeouts.

The team isn't the only ones without a brain tonight, Tad is a ****ing idiot

Brown having a really ugly game. Strating has no biz being on the court, passing up a lay-up?

once we beat the press we need to have the discipline to pull up and be conscious of trailers on D when making passes outside

also, #1 on UNM has had at least 2 delay of games grabbing the ball after a made basket then passing it to the ref so the Lobos have more time to setup the press

defensive effort pays dividends, have to keep it up in the 2nd half.

hard to believe how fast nm crushed the effort to get it back to 4 pts

Strating has no business being on the floor for this team. He plays timid, below the rim and turns the ball over. Go figure, Tad seems to love him. He should have been the one to free up a scholly for CU last year.

Back