What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

MBB GAME THREAD - CU @ USC | Feb. 9th @8pm | ESPNU

Holy Hell WOW!!!!! Good Win!!!!!

Buffs go 3 for 4 in Cali this year!

Pretty sure I just heard Tad yell "**** YEAH!"
Yes, yes he did. Just after they hand shakes were completed and he was heading towards RG.

Man, the Buffs looked looked composed and confident in the second half. They ran their offense and figured how to get good shots. They also rebounded very well.

How about Schwartz getting into the paint and scoring down the stretch? He was money.

I was wrong about this team, I thought they are done after Namon quited.

Well, at least I told you guys to be patient. We are seeing some serious growth from this team

4-20 from 3, still grinded out the win. It’s all about getting stops. And they got enough stops tonight, even with Boatwright playing a damn good game.

Probably Kin’s best game of the year. Evan is starting to put it all together, he’s going to be so fun for the next few years.

**** Andy Enfield.

What a whiny b****

Hey Andy
giphy.gif

4-20 from 3, still grinded out the win. It’s all about getting stops. And they got enough stops tonight, even with Boatwright playing a damn good game.

Probably Kin’s best game of the year. Evan is starting to put it all together, he’s going to be so fun for the next few years.

**** Andy Enfield.
The team is playing defense, now multiple games in a row. Maybe that OSU loss finally converted them to tad ball. MK$ is BACK. Young buffs growin up. Chemistry seems great. Still young, still thin in the front court, still fun. Let's hope this is a run to remember.

The team is playing defense, now multiple games in a row. Maybe that OSU loss finally converted them to tad ball. MK$ is BACK. Young buffs growin up. Chemistry seems great. Still young, still thin in the front court, still fun. Let's hope this is a run to remember.

Toward the end USC couldn't stop MK from getting to the rim. Quick first step then easy layup.

Back