What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

MBB GAME THREAD - CU @ USC | Feb. 9th @8pm | ESPNU

This game would be so big for our Buffs if we can get the win tonight. Would totally change where we were in the standings vs where we were entering the week. Then, 5 of the final 7 Pac-12 games at home really sets us up for a strong finish.

This game would be so big for our Buffs if we can get the win tonight. Would totally change where we were in the standings vs where we were entering the week. Then, 5 of the final 7 Pac-12 games at home really sets us up for a strong finish.

Could certainly be a turning point type win.

I put on my gold tinted glasses and looked at the remaining schedule.

There's a chance this team finishes conference play 10-8 and 19-11 overall. Is that good enough for an NIT bid in this year's P12?

I put on my gold tinted glasses and looked at the remaining schedule.

There's a chance this team finishes conference play 10-8 and 19-11 overall. Is that good enough for an NIT bid in this year's P12?

You are wearing gold tinted glasses but yes if CU ended up at 19-11 the NIT would just about be a lock.
Last years tourney included 7 teams with 19 or less wins. Notable that it included from the PAC Stanford at 18-15, Utah at 19-11, and Washington at 20-12 including IIRC at least one win in the PAC12 tourney.

Probably Kin’s best half of the season. Gonna need more from Tyler and Gatling In the second.

Rick George out here ripping the refs a new one! Mel Tucker also in the house. Got to say hello. He’s very gracious with everyone. Also, these refs are trash!
Those are three refs you will see in the tournament. That's not the problem

15 minutes to go, and that 4 point lead was the biggest gap so far in this game.

Closest back and forth I can ever recall watching in a basketball game.

Battey is playing freaking awesome in the last 7-8 minutes.

Back