What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

MBB GAME THREAD - CU vs. UCLA | Mar. 7th @ 7pm | ESPN2

We just beat frikin UCLA by 25.

I love the way CU is playing the past couple games.

On another note -- UCLA is a mess. Tons of talent and they don't play together. Hardly any assists tonight and their team help defense was disinterested. Wasting so much talent with a squad that was picked to win the conference this year.

This team’s indentity is solidifying, and it’s happening without Kin needing to score a lot. He’s a true floor general and finally has some weapons to work with. Obviously Bey’s flashing NBA-level skills, and Battey is just a beast on both ends. But to me, the difference is having Schwartz, Kountz and Gatling slashing, creating and being confident playmakers. We’ve been missing that for so long out of the backcourt.

So Bey & Gatling Heart playing UCLA.

How may dunks did Bey have? it seemed at least half his baskets came on dunks.

If we win Saturday and get a first round bye and make it to the final and lose, we’d be at 21-12. Would we have any shot in hell of making the tournament?

If we win Saturday and get a first round bye and make it to the final and lose, we’d be at 21-12. Would we have any shot in hell of making the tournament?
Too many bad losses, would be a lock for the NIT though (depending on what happens in the other conference tourneys)

remember when we all felt like NIT was out of reach?

I don't mind NIT for this year. I call it meeting expectations

Last night was fun.
Hustle from the start
Defense
Rebounding
Passing

(And fb coach MT in the Chauncey jersey, in front row of student section)

Chik-Fil-A promotion to the students seemed like it was a success. Long line to get the free food and that was the best weekday student section of the season, I think.

Saturday vs USC they're giving the students free chicken fingers from Raising Cane's. Should also do well.

This has got to become a regular thing as a promotion. It can't cost much. Heck, it may be easy to make it cost-free for CU if they roll these types of student promotions into the CEC advertising package for having your signage in the arena.

Most fun I ever had watching Buff basketball was the NIT semis at the Garden in 2011, even though we lost.
I was at that game too - great time, with one exception

We sat 2 rows in front of some jackwagon hillbilly from Bama who literally yelled "ROOOOOLLLLL TIIIDDDDEE" over, and over, and over, and over for the entirety of the game. I don't think he knew more than those 2 words.

I was at that game too - great time, with one exception

We sat 2 rows in front of some jackwagon hillbilly from Bama who literally yelled "ROOOOOLLLLL TIIIDDDDEE" over, and over, and over, and over for the entirety of the game. I don't think he knew more than those 2 words.
I was at the De Young art museum in San Francisco ahead of the National Championship game this year at a Gauguin exhibit and there were groups of Bama fans yelling roll tide to each other inside of the exhibition. Weird.

Back