What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Meltdown-barner style

you guys are too hard on bc.

you ever been to alabama?

if it weren't for football, you might as well be living in mogadishu or tikrit. at least it keeps them entertained. a happy and distracted populus is a docile populus.

keep posting, bc--- i find your updates to be entertaining, mostly.

tigers.jpgAre you going to do another Bama meltdown when LSU wins the NC? You already have some practice.

you guys are too hard on bc.

you ever been to alabama?

if it weren't for football, you might as well be living in mogadishu or tikrit. at least it keeps them entertained. a happy and distracted populus is a docile populus.

keep posting, bc--- i find your updates to be entertaining, mostly.

Outside of a few thumpers there is nothing wrong with this state.

Met some folks over the holiday from Ft. Lauderdale that refer to the Florida panhandle as LA. Lower Alabama.

I'm sure that is meant as a compliment, right, Chucky? :lol:

Met some folks over the holiday from Ft. Lauderdale that refer to the Florida panhandle as LA. Lower Alabama.

I'm sure that is meant as a compliment, right, Chucky? :lol:

The panhandle is the Redneck Riveria or LA. At one time it was actually its own country 'Republic of West Florida'. It stretched from the Apalachicola River to the Mississippi River. The panhandle has much more in common with Alabama and northeast Florida has much more in common with Georgian then either of them do with with south Florida. I am not ashamed of my state pal. We are the country Irish in the southeast.

Nope. Haven't been since probably 96.

is that the bar where the state line runs through the middle and the drinking age used to be different on each side of the line? i heard about that place. ... good times. good times.

is that the bar where the state line runs through the middle and the drinking age used to be different on each side of the line? i heard about that place. ... good times. good times.

Don't know that part of the story. It's a beach bar that boasted a lot of exceedingly friendly Alabama girls.

I met Julie from the first Real World there. I asked for her number but was rejected. However, my roommate got her number. She seemed fascinated that he was wrapped head-to-toe in gauze.

The week before, he'd fallen off a Ford Explorer (watched the whole thing in real-life slow motion) doing about 55 down the highway and lost a lot of skin and his nipple. They sewed the nipple back on, but it was always hard after that. We called it "The Bionic Nipple".

Don't know that part of the story. It's a beach bar that boasted a lot of exceedingly friendly Alabama girls.

I met Julie from the first Real World there. I asked for her number but was rejected. However, my roommate got her number. She seemed fascinated that he was wrapped head-to-toe in gauze.

The week before, he'd fallen off a Ford Explorer (watched the whole thing in real-life slow motion) doing about 55 down the highway and lost a lot of skin and his nipple. They sewed the nipple back on, but it was always hard after that. We called it "The Bionic Nipple".
Benny Barooo!

So Burrito decides to show up in Pensacola for a visit, and all but announces that he hates pilots. All of them, it seems, but one dude in particular. He happened to be a friend of mine, and a guy that would be travelling with us to New Orleans the next day.

So we're hammered at "The Bama" and this dude that Burrito has decided he hates, comes bounding up the stairs. I grabbed a paper towel roll off the bar and threw it at him, and he ducked and laughed. Burrito, on the other hand, grabbed the paper towel stand--a big block of wood with a dowell sticking out of it--and chucked it at the dude. The dude didn't duck, and Burrito didn't miss.

So the guy starts screaming, "My eye! My eye!" as he covers one of his eyes and blood spurts everywhere. Now, in Burrito's defense, he did manage to miss the dude's eye by a good quarter inch. However, not in Burrito's defense, when the dude kept complaining that this might affect him as a pilot (and he did fail out a few months later) Burrito said, "Tell your ****ing pussy friend if he doesn't quit whining I'm going to kick his ass."

Nice, dude.

So Burrito decides to show up in Pensacola for a visit, and all but announces that he hates pilots. All of them, it seems, but one dude in particular. He happened to be a friend of mine, and a guy that would be travelling with us to New Orleans the next day.

So we're hammered at "The Bama" and this dude that Burrito has decided he hates, comes bounding up the stairs. I grabbed a paper towel roll off the bar and threw it at him, and he ducked and laughed. Burrito, on the other hand, grabbed the paper towel stand--a big block of wood with a dowell sticking out of it--and chucked it at the dude. The dude didn't duck, and Burrito didn't miss.

So the guy starts screaming, "My eye! My eye!" as he covers one of his eyes and blood spurts everywhere. Now, in Burrito's defense, he did manage to miss the dude's eye by a good quarter inch. However, not in Burrito's defense, when the dude kept complaining that this might affect him as a pilot (and he did fail out a few months later) Burrito said, "Tell your ****ing pussy friend if he doesn't quit whining I'm going to kick his ass."

Nice, dude.
In my defense, with reflexes like that, he never should have been there in first place. Plus his name was Spiker. I stand by my actions. I thought you were going to tell a different story.

In my defense, with reflexes like that, he never should have been there in first place. Plus his name was Spiker. I stand by my actions. I thought you were going to tell a different story.

Give me a hint. I went to The Bama from time-to-time, but it's all pretty blurry.

Somebody negative repped me on this thread. Is is common not to put your name on that? I normally put Nice-BC, Funny-BC so you know where it comes from. What is the local custom on that?

BTW-negative repping and saying 'just go away' reminds me of a middle school clique routine involving an anonymous note and a felt tip pen.

Don't leave Bama. You've been on here too long. Hell, you are a Buff now whether you know it or not. You just need to let yourself admit it.

Charlie is not a troll, but I do think these meltdown posts are getting a bit tiresome.

come on Burrito, you never shoot it in a pilots eye, that's just poor manners.

Back