What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Mike MacIntyre officially fired effective immediately

Am I the only one who laughs at anything Anne Henry posts?

Talk about the whiny complainy parent. Probably went to their elementary school to confront a kid who made a joke to her son

You are right. I raised two wussies that played for CU. No, that would be the OL that was recruited during MM time who was crying in the locker room at halftime of the PAC 12 championship game saying “Washington is just too good”. Wah wah. And that would be your son, right???

@Ann Henry Hey whoa take it easy. I wasn’t making fun of you. I was just wondering how you knew so much inside information. I figured you might be an equipment manager or trainer named “Ann Henry”.

Terribly Sorry

Last edited:
You are right. I raised two wussies that played for CU. No, that would be the OL that was recruited during MM time who was crying in the locker room at halftime of the PAC 12 championship game saying “Washington is just too good”. Wah wah. And that would be your son, right???
Who was crying? Kelley always struck me as being soft.

Don’t let that guy get under your skin. He’s an instigator.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

So a few of my friends are thinking of making a rec league hockey team but we need an enforcer. Ann, would you be available?

My traveling days to Colorado are over for now. 6 years was enough for the time being. I’ll just stay here in good old Texas and enjoy my days. I might come up again someday as Sean lives up there and Jeromy just got a job and starts on 12/3 I’ll let you know Ha

Well, Slider and I have a long history of disagreement, but not here. Take her with a grain of salt.

I've had personal relationships with 2 OL who played when her kids were here, and let's just say Ann has a bit of a different view than most.

Slider got punked.

Point proven. I never said anything about your sons.

Just seems lame to do random drive by posts trashing Jmac for no reason.

My traveling days to Colorado are over for now. 6 years was enough for the time being. I’ll just stay here in good old Texas and enjoy my days. I might come up again someday as Sean lives up there and Jeromy just got a job and starts on 12/3 I’ll let you know Ha

Glad to hear that they are doing well.

I'm sure that different players (and parents) have different opinions. I've heard from a couple who do but you and especially your sons have earned the right to have yours.

I respect Mike MacIntyre for much of what he has done but in the end these players deserved to experience more success than they did.

Well, Slider and I have a long history of disagreement, but not here. Take her with a grain of salt.

I've had personal relationships with 2 OL who played when her kids were here, and let's just say Ann has a bit of a different view than most.
All strong Texas women have a different view than most.

Her, and even your (sometimes) opinions are valuable, but neither is ever going to be the complete picture or even a 100% accurate of the little part of the picture you or her saw.

I think most of us are smart enough to understand that.

At the end of the day she's slamming slider.

Read the room, crowd's on her side right now...

No offense taken from anyone. This is a public forum and we all have opinions. I’m a good Texas conservative gun carrying woman. I don’t need a support group and I don’t get offended by opinions that don’t match mine. But I do deserve the right to one up ya!!!

I’d love your take on the TE situation, dare I say destruction of the position over the years.

ng MM time who was crying in the locker room at halftime of the PAC 12 championship game saying “Washington is just too good”.

This is the first tangible information I’ve read -beyond what can be interpreted upon any viewing - as to what the problem with our OL has been.

Thanks for dropping that tidbit into the discussion.

I think most of us are smart enough to understand that.

Read the room, crowd's on her side right now...

1. Many who've posted in this thread don't seem to understand that. Black and White on this page, read above.

2. Don't care about reading the room, her opinion doesn't make it fact. Alex Kelley would have a very different opinion and the room should know it. See poster who suggested it was he who cried .

3. Strong opinions aren't necessarily valid ones.

Back