What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Mile High Sports Magazine HCMM Article

He's a good guy.

My impression is that if those around him were going to name areas for improvement, the list would be the normal coach stuff: workaholic, obsessive, control freak, hyper competitive, etc. Probably difficult to be around at times and probably has blinders on at times, like all people who successfully do a job like his.

I guess what I'm getting at is that if you don't think HCMM is a good person then you probably wouldn't think well of anyone in a leadership role doing the type of job he has. Because he's about as decent a person as I've seen succeed in a position like he has.

I think people are simply forgetting that MacIntyre learned from the Big Tuna. I don't think the Big Tuna is the type to change his ways and MM is probably the same way.

change-is-bad-hershey-chocolate.png

as long as they follow the rules, are ethical, etc., i don't give a **** if they are warm and fuzzy.

saban wins and i would love to have him as a coach and wouldn't want to have a beer with him.

as long as they follow the rules, are ethical, etc., i don't give a **** if they are warm and fuzzy.

saban wins and i would love to have him as a coach and wouldn't want to have a beer with him.

You wouldn't want to have a beer with one of the greatest coaches of all time? I'd do it just to joke about how close he was to losing to Dan Hawkins.

Back