What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Mind made up

cutaekwondo

Well, I think i'm done puking after the heartless, mindless game......well not really a game at all. I have made up my mind and decided to get on the boat with you guys. SOMEONE for dang sure needs to get fired. Whether it be daddy hawk or our offensive line coach or both........h*ll the whole committee and start over. Seriously dissappointed. I couldn't even finish watching the game and even turned it to watch the Sooners and I HATE the sooners. I think thats all I will say. All thats left to do is :cry::cry::cry::cry:

I realize Cal is in better shape than us, but I never expected it could have been as bad as it was. We're so woefully behind other BCS schools it's not funny. I'm not usually for mid-season firings, but I think we're close to that type of situation, if not there already. Last week's win gave us all a bit of hope but after this weekend that's all gone. Just let Cabral interim or something. This is just beyond heartbreaking on so many levels.

All I know is if they dont fire him now, that shows how much they give a flying **** about the team winning and the history of the program. They should drop the hammer now, get it over with. Im so ****ing pissed I cant even sleep. Every swinging dick I know has been blowing up my cell all night. Even my sons mom poked fun at us and we never talk about anything but our son. It's beyond ridiculous. If you have ever been around the game at all, you can see how poorly coached this team is, these guys are stealing their salaries.

Back