What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Monday Grab Bag: Broncos party like it's 1990

RSSBot

News Junkie
I have a strong feeling many reading this won't sympathize, but I had a pretty solid sports weekend. *All the teams I was rooting for (except for the Blackhawks) won, and I made some money betting on the Super Bowl. *That's about all I could ask for, so I'm counting the weekend as a win.

For the rest of you, pick your heads up. *I've always said that I'd rather get blown out than take a close loss. Whatever it was that the Broncos were doing yesterday will be forgotten by Wednesday, whereas the sting of a nail-biting defeat would've stayed with you for months. *And hey, it could've been worse. *Trust me, I marched at 70-3, there's always a worse...

--

Today in the bag, I'm recapping the happy little win over the Utes, talking Pac-12 hoops, and putting the Donkeys to rest.

Click below for the bag...

Read more »
Arik_9qpHIc

I have a strong feeling many reading this won't sympathize, but I had a pretty solid sports weekend. *All the teams I was rooting for (except for the Blackhawks) won, and I made some money betting on the Super Bowl. *That's about all I could ask for, so I'm counting the weekend as a win.

For the rest of you, pick your heads up. *I've always said that I'd rather get blown out than take a close loss. Whatever it was that the Broncos were doing yesterday will be forgotten by Wednesday, whereas the sting of a nail-biting defeat would've stayed with you for months. *And hey, it could've been worse. *Trust me, I marched at 70-3, there's always a worse...

--

Today in the bag, I'm recapping the happy little win over the Utes, talking Pac-12 hoops, and putting the Donkeys to rest.

Click below for the bag...

Read more »
Arik_9qpHIc

Originally posted by The Rumblings of a Deranged Buffalo
Click here to view the article.

Back