What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Most Depressing WR depth chart EVAR

I don't know. I think there is potential, at least, for marked improvement at WR this year. Especially once Simas, Simmons, and McKnight are all in. Say what you want about Smith, but, from what I hear, he was one of the laziest guys on the team.

WR still worries me. a lot. these guys are to small to block downfield, and that will hurt the running game. And that is just one way they will hurt us.

You guys know that this "grouping" isn't a depth chart - right? The fact that TD and Darden are slated to RS is the best news I've heard all fall camp. That confirms that WillJeff, Wright and Simmons are balling.

I think this group has the potential to be the first solid group we've had in at least 5 years. Munchkins? Watched the 2005 CSU game last night and a munchkin named Dave Anderson caught about 15 passes for 250 yards or something ridiculous.

Espy and McKnight bring smarts, precise routes, and sure hands.
Wright and Simmons bring speed.
Simmons and Simas bring some size.
Will Jeff (apprarently) brings a combination of the first two. (BTW, I'm hearing coaches are seeing from WillJeff what they hoped to get from a certain grandson).

Who is Smith? I don't remember him. Isn't he the starting right CB?

I look forward to a starting lineup of Sumler, Mcknight and Espinoza on opening day while Darrell Scott, Rodney Stewart, Andre Simmons, et al sit on the bench and watch.

Who wouldn't be unreservedly thrilled about such an intelligent use of the talent on the team?

I look forward to a starting lineup of Sumler, Mcknight and Espinoza on opening day while Darrell Scott, Rodney Stewart, Andre Simmons, et al sit on the bench and watch.

Who wouldn't be unreservedly thrilled about such an intelligent use of the talent on the team?

God sometimes I wonder with you... McKnight is no slouch. And if those guys are on the bench, the guys ahead of them are obviously better. That's a pretty good problem to have imo

WR still worries me. a lot. these guys are to small to block downfield, and that will hurt the running game. And that is just one way they will hurt us.

So Randy Moss is a better down field blocker then Hines Ward? You're reaching.

Everybody already knows that Hawkins is going to be relying on the run heavily this season. I think it might help you actually. Less turnovers and will be able to hit the PA pass more effectively for big gains.

You'll be ok.

Buffs04 is now a better evaluator of who should get playing time than Hagan and Hawkins! How long until kickoff - we need some football!

:lol:... well when was the last time a big XII team started 3 wideouts under 6'0?

Hines Ward is a rarity and a special talent. And he is NOT 5'8 180. Anyways see below

:stupid:

Scotty Mcknight, Cody Crawford, Steve Melton..

McKnight has been the team's most reliable receiver since he got to Boulder. He's earned his spot on the field. And Sumler really came on later in the season last year. He looked like a different back towards the end of the year.

Scott and Speedy will get their touches.

The WR position is worrying me less and less. Having Simmons is really going to help. Once Simas sheds his suspension, we'll have some pretty decent talent there. Of bigger concern to me is whether we have a QB who can get them the ball.

You guys know that this "grouping" isn't a depth chart - right? The fact that TD and Darden are slated to RS is the best news I've heard all fall camp. That confirms that WillJeff, Wright and Simmons are balling.

I think this group has the potential to be the first solid group we've had in at least 5 years. Munchkins? Watched the 2005 CSU game last night and a munchkin named Dave Anderson caught about 15 passes for 250 yards or something ridiculous.

Espy and McKnight bring smarts, precise routes, and sure hands.
Wright and Simmons bring speed.
Simmons and Simas bring some size.
Will Jeff (apprarently) brings a combination of the first two. (BTW, I'm hearing coaches are seeing from WillJeff what they hoped to get from a certain grandson).

Who is Smith? I don't remember him. Isn't he the starting right CB?

WILL YOU STOP BEING SO RATIONAL AND UPBEAT?

It disturbs the "force" on this Board, Syko is in tears, B-M is nowhere to be found and Unleash runs his fingernails on the chalkborad incessantly!!!!

It disturbs the "force" on this Board, Syko is in tears, B-M is nowhere to be found and Unleash runs his fingernails on the chalkborad incessantly!!!!
Sorry, i watched Espy play in the scrimmage. and maxwell. they were overmatched against our DBs.

Well you're certainly welcome to post elsewhere so you don't have to deal with it. Don't let the virtual door hit you in your over-emotional ass on the way out.

Sorry, i watched Espy play in the scrimmage. and maxwell. they were overmatched against our DBs.

Come on. Drink the kool-aid. That's because we have the best secondary in the Big XII. :smile2:

Honestly though, the coaching staff will do what they need to and I'm happy they feel they can afford to RS some of the freshmen. I expect they'll burn that if they have to. Hopefully not before Simmons and Simas get onto the field.

I'm willing to wait and see.

Everybody already knows that Hawkins is going to be relying on the run heavily this season. I think it might help you actually. Less turnovers and will be able to hit the PA pass more effectively for big gains.

You'll be ok.

You're such a sunshine pumper! C'mon Kamel, you're far too irreverent to be a husker fan...it's time to root for the good guys.

Honestly, how much time do you spend on any husker site? I'm guessing it's less than Allbuffs. huskers suck, you know it, I know it.

Go Buffs!

repeat after me.

Go Buffs!

You're such a sunshine pumper! C'mon Kamel, you're far too irreverent to be a husker fan...it's time to root for the good guys.

Honestly, how much time do you spend on any husker site? I'm guessing it's less than Allbuffs. huskers suck, you know it, I know it.

Go Buffs!

repeat after me.

Go Buffs!

I spend a lot of time on huskers inside and many other sites catching up on news. I just give my opinion on football...any team.

And I'd never say 'go buffs' damnit.

Buck the Fuffs

Huskers 4 life

I spend a lot of time on huskers inside and many other sites catching up on news. I just give my opinion on football...any team.

Buck the Fuffs

Huskers 4 life

That wasn't very convincing. You'll come around.

Buck the Fuffs

Huskers 4 life

Woot you said it!

Back