What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

My random thoughts none of you give a S*** about

Flounder once again has nothing. JFC.
He doesn’t have “nothing”. I think most of us would agree that the system of directly elected regents in Colorado isn’t optimal and could use an adjustment. I would stop short of calling the system a significant detriment to the CU football program. It also can’t be denied that from time to time we do get morons like Carlisle and Kroll who can do some damage.

That North Dakota education coming through.

The myth is that, because of elected Regents, Colorado will have double agent Regents who act against the University’s interests.

CSU fans are not deliberately stacking the Board of Regents with anti-athletics candidates.

Open your eyes!

Jack Kroll has been a double agent this entire time.

He doesn’t have “nothing”. I think most of us would agree that the system of directly elected regents in Colorado isn’t optimal and could use an adjustment. I would stop short of calling the system a significant detriment to the CU football program. It also can’t be denied that from time to time we do get morons like Carlisle and Kroll who can do some damage.

you need to stop it with your sound logic.

We get morons, but not because of FLounder's moronic conspiracy theory.

We get morons, but not because of FLounder's moronic conspiracy theory.
80BF6C4D-987E-4350-9EE5-AD7D2DF7992B.jpeg

THANK YOU! I don’t live in Colorado so I don’t get to vote on them. Unfortunately Colorado is inhabited with so many liberal voters that HAVE to vote along party lines for every candidate, that we end up with guys like Jack, I mean John, running the show.

Myself, a true CU buff votes GOLD!

Idk how any of you can rep that red or blue.

could never be me

you need to stop it with your sound logic.
Just a thought, but some well thought out logical thinking would do you a world of good. It’s not that your takes are completely devoid of merit. It’s that the delivery and verbiage leaves a lot to be desired. Claiming that we have double agents on the BoR is ridiculous. Claiming that the system of directly elected regents can and often does lead to some wildly unqualified members of the BoR is not exactly earth shattering news.

View attachment 57507

THANK YOU! I don’t live in Colorado so I don’t get to vote on them. Unfortunately Colorado is inhabited with so many liberal voters that HAVE to vote along party lines for every candidate, that we end up with guys like Jack, I mean John, running the show.

Myself, a true CU buff votes GOLD!

Idk how any of you can rep that red or blue.

could never be me

Honestly, stop. Now you are just trolling.

Carlisle has always been obviously self serving and a liar, but she is no moron.

Carlisle has always been obviously self serving and a liar, but she is no moron.
If you want to be technical about it, sure. Most politicians are not technically “morons”, but they do some pretty stupid things. She’s in that category.

If you want to be technical about it, sure. Most politicians are not technically “morons”, but they do some pretty stupid things. She’s in that category.
Yeah, I don’t care to debate it either. I will just say that I have witnessed her being obviously underhanded on multiple occasions, and I can’t think of one instance where that behavior didn’t work out in her favor.

I believe the environment in Boulder has changed quite a bit since 2002. I don’t get the sense that there is an anti-football mentality. I get more of an apathetic mentality. As if you have to remind folks that there’s a D-1 football program in town.
And yes, Cindy Carlisle was a festering boil of a human being who had no business being regent.
Could it be that we don't see the anti-football mentality because our team has sucked for the last 2 decades? They won! Wait till we are back on top and CU is known as a football school again and watch those academic types freak out see if it resurfaces.I hope you are correct that it has changed.

Back