What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Naming rights for CSU's new stadium - ideas?

Welcome to ICONGotRichOffCsewe Field at Sunny Lubadick stadium for today's whopper clash between the Lambskins and the Everhart HS Muscrats.

Marcus Houston Memorial?

Winner!

You should really buy the naming rights, then the night before the stadium is supposed to open, tell them you changed your mind and you'll be buying the naming rights for Folsom instead...

Otterbox Park
No joke there. OB is buying every available building up in the Fort. Growing like crazy - this wouldn't surprise me, other than neither of the founders are CSU alums. They're good prospects for buying a suite, though...

tim miles eats a bag o dicks (Yes i know he isnt there but that **** ****er pissed me off... )

Meh! Stadium

Who Cares? Field

Apathy Place

Concert-o-Rama

Poudre High Field

NDSU Stadium West

Meh! Stadium

Who Cares? Field

Apathy Place

Concert-o-Rama

Poudre High Field

NDSU Stadium West

I'd vote for this one since NDSU will have more fans in the stadium, and they are likely to soon be in the same league, with NDSU dominating.

Back