What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

NBA (and other pro league) Buffs

2 of 6 highlighted pac 12 players are buffs. Will be very interested to see if Da Silva makes a roster next year. Has positional size and shooting. Wouldn’t shock me if he makes it for a few years.

A few mocks with Tristan in late first or early second. This draft seems so wide open too which can help.

A few mocks with Tristan in late first or early second. This draft seems so wide open too which can help.
He might be the type of player who fits the draft strategy the Nuggs are using. Someone who can contribute immediately on a good NBA team rather than the past norm of drafting an unpolished athlete with upside he'd likely never realize.

White is a great example of why I couldn't be an NBA scout.

I saw that dude play several times live and on most of the rest of his CU games on TV. I thought he was good, but never once thought "NBA starter".

Great write up on Jabari's start to the year, amazing interview on his battling for minutes and learning what it takes to stay in the league even when you think you've earned a rotation spot. Love the interview in there and his honesty.

Also, his highlight block against Gradey Dick was absurd.

White is a great example of why I couldn't be an NBA scout.

I saw that dude play several times live and on most of the rest of his CU games on TV. I thought he was good, but never once thought "NBA starter".

Well there's not many former D2 players who move up to D1 and then translate that into a starting position in the NBA. Rare case.

As a huge Celtics fan (watch almost every game) I was so ****ing happy when we traded for him and he's exceeded expectations and then some.

He got off to a slow start after he was traded but pretty quickly adjusted. And this season he's been on another level. He's already won us a bunch of games with his clutch shooting and he's actually outplayed Jrue Holliday so far.

White has become a big fan favorite and has gained the nickname "the Buffalo" from Celtics fans, which I love.

Thank you!

Back