What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

NCAA tournament Day 2

I'm not familiar with the new rules - does anyone know how many push-off KU is allowed on their offensive rebounds? Looks like it's at least 2

An announcer in the Okie Lite game just said "Hack a Polack" WTF?

Gonzaga has a Polish monster who is 3-9 from the stripe.

The announcer's gonna hear about that one from the bosses.

Last edited:
He said "Hack." It was a play on "Hack-a-Shaq" Still, how clueless must you be in this day and age to say that on TV?

Demoralizing if you're an Okie Lite fan...falling in the first round both this year and last year with Smart. Makes you wonder exactly how much talent Travis Ford has to have to get past the first round.

So when I've called Jordan Bitchinski a "polack canuck" ... was that wrong? Should I not have done that?

Costanza.png

Who knew? :huh:

Just once I'd like to see Roy Williams have to coach a team that doesn't have multiple McDonald's All-Americans on it

Props to the Nubs and now Cal Poly for erasing our first half offensive ineptitude mark.

Too bad neither also gave up 46.

Last edited:
Could it possibly happen that both the Dookies and the ****heels get eliminated in the first round ... on the same day? :wow:

Oh ... be still my heart.

Just once I'd like to see Roy Williams have to coach a team that doesn't have multiple McDonald's All-Americans on it

Roy seems to really like the fashion show. The dude dresses like a gangster.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That UNC/Providence game was hard to watch. Either team could have pulled away if they were at all fundamentally sound. Terrible (attempt at) rebounding at the end by Providence was the difference.

I read somewhere that there were about 19000 brackets that made it through yesterday intact for the 1 billion dollar prize. I heard after the duke/mercer there were 18, and I'd guess that SFU snuffed out the few that were left.

That SFU game was wild though - fun to watch.

SFA is the second winningest program in Texas over the last 15 years. 29 wins a row now I believe? That's impressive.

I read somewhere that there were about 19000 brackets that made it through yesterday intact for the 1 billion dollar prize. I heard after the duke/mercer there were 18, and I'd guess that SFU snuffed out the few that were left.

That SFU game was wild though - fun to watch.
3% of ESPN predicted Mercer. Just getting an entire day's worth of games correct is very difficult, getting all the first round games right seems impossible.

3% of ESPN predicted Mercer. Just getting an entire day's worth of games correct is very difficult, getting all the first round games right seems impossible.

I kept thinking that I should pick Mercer for the upset. Not only didn't I have the balls to do it, that part of the bracket looked weak enough that I kept picking Duke until they landed in the Elite 8. :bang:

Back