What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Nebraska Fans' Hypocrisy

Lets see 3 husker fans have replied to this. And who is the one with penis envy? Did the Ohio state boards ban you already?

It ain't like I took her to Shotgun Willies...She loves Wednesday Wingsday...

by the way, I haven't lived in Denver now for 12 years, is Shotgun Willies still around? lol

Shotguns is around, or so I've heard. They have a website. I took my wife there on a dare a few years ago. Got laid that night so I have that going for me. Buffalo Wild Wings, if you have one near you on the beach, is a fair wing place.

Lets see 3 husker fans have replied to this. And who is the one with penis envy? Did the Ohio state boards ban you already?

Actually it's to prove a point, no matter what time of the year it is you usually can find a Husker thread on your football main page. I've said it before and this is just helping my case. All you guys have to do is let it go.............we're not going to play each other again, I just wanna be friends. :smile2:

images

I'm posting for two reasons:

1. I disliked nebraska long before I attended CU. My high school (in Oregon) employed a super-dooshy nebraska grad/fan as a science teacher. We all hated him, and since he was unable to separate his identity from nebraska football, we all learned to hate nebraska football too.

As a student body, we really enjoyed giving him crap after nebraska's annual loss to Oklahoma (I think nebraska lost that game every year I was in high school). He'd get all gloomy and whiny.

Of course my dislike for nebraska heightened during my time at CU, and also after I picked up some nebraska in-laws. So I reject the notion that I should stop hating nebraska because we no longer play them annually. There are plenty of teams we don't play that I hate.

2. More pics of the Hoff please!!

Back