What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Nebraska Game Week - Prime: “This is personal. That’s the message of the week.”

Govt clearances are a bitch man. Can’t even speedball on an early gameday for the edge and added stamina
Fx Networks Indian GIF by Reservation Dogs

Starting WR Garcia-Castaneda tore his ACL and will not be playing the rest of the year. That weak Nub WR room got a lot thinner.

In related news they blamed Callier for the injury saying he deliberately went after the knee. Makes no difference that he was in a completely different state when it happened, nub fan reality.

Stats look mediocre. But I guess they get weaker
Hard to generate stats when your QB would have a hard time hitting water throwing from a boat.

Watched the corn game from Thursday. CU staff will have a plan to eliminate Sims from running. Will force him to throw more and will be picked 3 times. Corn best lineman out for the first half. They will not be able to stop the Buff "O". Buff's by 30.

McChesney said this morning that he requested to get a few sideline passes for this weekend. He was denied because there wil be a bunch of A-listers on the sideline. He specifically named Shaq and Lil Wayne.
Couple of things: CP really has no idea how off the chain Folsom can get, and with the way that the CU sideline is set up, it will be interesting to see what the staff thinks about the crowd being right on top of them. It is quite an unusual dynamic in sports. Also, gonna be some unhappy fans whenever Shaq is blocking views, that guy is the largest human I have ever seen

Last edited:
McChesney said this morning that he requested to get a few sideline passes for this weekend. He was denied because there wil be a bunch of A-listers on the sideline. He specifically named Shaq and Lil Wayne.

Things Have Changed. Ain't gonna comment any more than that, but Matt won't be able to dial up sideline passes until Prime moves on. He may not like it but it is what it is. Prime Comin', Prime Here, and CU Livin' in Prime's Big Media World Now. Relax and enjoy. My only question is how many TDs Edwards/SS dial up next Saturday vs the Nubz....

I'm still waking up the last few days and thinking "I had a dream that the Buffs were a national story and could likely kick the asses of 85% of P5 College football teams".

Then I realized I was wide awake and it was all true.

Last edited:
Couple of things: CP really has no idea how off the chain Folsom can get, and with the way that the CU sideline is set up, it will be interesting to see what the staff thinks about the crowd being right on top of them. It is quite an unusual dynamic in sports. Also, gonna be some unhappy fans whenever Shaq is blocking views, that guy is the largest human I have ever seen
I am definitely going to lose my voice.

Back