What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Nebraska Game Week - Prime: “This is personal. That’s the message of the week.”

They are the classic beta humans. They snarl and growl but as soon as you stand your ground and assert dominance they back down and want to be your friend. Until you show weakness, then they stab in you in the back.
They remind me of a lot of townies I grew up around. Nothing much to do but drink, fight and fvck for entertainment where they live. With Nub fans, add "cheering on the Huskers" to that. That's a lot of what we run into online and with their young fans.

Older fans are mostly nice, midwestern folks with a very narrow, colloquial worldview and not much sense of humor. The people the Waco Kid was talking about. You’ve got to remember that these are just simple farmers. These are people of the land. The common clay of the new West. You know … morons.

Sec 119 and not a Fusker anywhere to be found. It was glorious.
We're in 120 this year. Find me. I'll need you to have my back if I see any Rammies and go Randy Marsh on them.
Randy Marsh GIF by South Park

That D bag knew exactly what he was doing.
Yep. I can respect a little gamesmanship from having your team huddle up on the logo when on the road pregame as if you're marking your territory. But to not own that and make up a lie that the team was there to pray and that he invited Shedeur to join them is absolutely disgusting. Changes my opinion of him from a HC I thought would build a solid, winning program to thinking we are watching a train wreck in slow motion. He's not the coach Scott Frost is as either a recruiter or offensive mind. He'll deliver a bitch ass team of fake tough guys that consistently underperforms.

Yep. I can respect a little gamesmanship from having your team huddle up on the logo when on the road pregame as if you're marking your territory. But to not own that and make up a lie that the team was there to pray and that he invited Shedeur to join them is absolutely disgusting. Changes my opinion of him from a HC I thought would build a solid, winning program to thinking we are watching a train wreck in slow motion. He's not the coach Scott Frost is as either a recruiter or offensive mind. He'll deliver a bitch ass team of fake tough guys that consistently underperforms.
That's how he's coming across to me. Maybe Shedeur will stick around another year just to make a personal trip to Lincoln. I know that's not normally part of a sound decision making tree, but it keeps me warm.

Last edited:
Yup.

His actions are the most Nebraska-fan like response.

'See how classy I am? WE WERE PRAYING! I never say anything disrespectful of my opponent. Why would those nasty CU people be so self-centered? I heard they push grandmas down the stairs!'

Like, Rhule 100% encapsulates how Nebraska fans behave.

215 row 70
Fusker, wife and 8 year old in front of me. Drove up from Colorado Springs.
Told me he bet CU -3 and that win or lose he was going home happy.
Enjoyed the storming of the Field and
said that makes college football special.
It was hard to hate this family.

215 row 70
Fusker, wife and 8 year old in front of me. Drove up from Colorado Springs.
Told me he bet CU -3 and that win or lose he was going home happy.
Enjoyed the storming of the Field and
said that makes college football special.
It was hard to hate this family.
Sounds like you have some shortcomings to work through.

Edit: Or maybe I misread. It was more difficult than you thought but you persevered.

Waiting to hear just one player on that Husker team come forward and spit out truth, that they weren't praying, and that Rhule is deceitful and (rightfully) in fear of the "CP movement" that is taking CFB by storm.

Because, in the end, not a lot of players are going to want to play for fat, white, lying SOBs. Not that it's purely a race thing (it is somewhat), but it's certainly a respect thing. Rhule has disrespected an icon to many African-American kids, and he continues to try to disrespect CP, while "acting nice", which is so unlikeable.

Shedeur's words were really on point and the "fake fat douche" is burying himself here. He really has no clue that he's playing with fire. You don't have to be a black HOF legend to be a great leader of young black men. You do have to be authentic. Rhule is an actor.

Where is the video of the fight in the stands at nub beat down ?

edit: nm I found it

Last edited:
Waiting to hear just one player on that Husker team come forward and spit out truth, that they weren't praying, and that Rhule is deceitful and (rightfully) in fear of the "CP movement" that is taking CFB by storm.

Because, in the end, not a lot of players are going to want to play for fat, white, lying SOBs. Not that it's purely a race thing (it is somewhat), but it's certainly a respect thing. Rhule has disrespected an icon to many African-American kids, and he continues to try to disrespect CP, while "acting nice", which is so unlikeable.

Shedeur's words were really on point and the "fake fat douche" is burying himself here. He really has no clue that he's playing with fire. You don't have to be a black HOF legend to be a great leader of young black men. You do have to be authentic. Rhule is an actor.
Rhule's stint in the NFL went very badly in part because grown men saw through his BS and didn't respect him.

When he was at Baylor and his other earlier stops he was dealing with younger players who were tied to the school by the transfer rules. Now that players have the ability to leave when they are no longer tied to a school and they see through a jerk he's going to have problems.

217 had one fusker. He said we coming after one of their 3d down stops. Than he was heckled into oblivion the rest of the way

You mean just 1 fusker who was an asshole right? Because I'm in 217 row 71 and there were quite a few fuskers around us but the ahole one was in my row and he kept yelling stuff like, "What's wrong Deion?", or "What happened Deion?" Then he kept doing his stupid blackshirts crossed forearms thing and was just very obnoxious overall. Same guy maybe?

You mean just 1 fusker who was an asshole right? Because I'm in 217 row 71 and there were quite a few fuskers around us but the ahole one was in my row and he kept yelling stuff like, "What's wrong Deion?", or "What happened Deion?" Then he kept doing his stupid blackshirts crossed forearms thing and was just very obnoxious overall. Same guy maybe?
No. I wasn't that far back. I hope you treated that Fusker with the appropriate respect and volume.

No. I wasn't that far back. I hope you treated that Fusker with the appropriate respect and volume.
Always funny to me that the Nubs who visit seem to fall into 1 of 2 categories: aggressively in your face as they "represent" or timid & overly nice. Either way, I think both are carrying around a heavy dose of fear of what they expect to encounter based on their cultural myths about how NU fans are treated in Boulder.

Back