What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Nebraska tickets

Nobody pushed an old lady down steps. And nobody cheered about it. I dont think anyone could possibly believe that fake story good lord.
Professor_36a4ab_1342768.jpg

Nice! I got quoted too! I’m glad they’re stalking us, i couldn’t even tell you what websites they frequent. The stadium could be all red but at least I get to go home to a house without 4 wheels, a wife that has all her teeth and isn’t my sister and best of all, my entire life isn’t obsessed with a football team that hasn’t won anything significant in 20+ years.
I'm cornfused. Does your house have less than 4 tires? Nothing to brag about.

We are sooo in Husker fans heads it’s hilarious. A fusker buddy of mine who I haven’t talked to in a year messaged me asking for tickets and then said Buffs fans should be scared because the huskers are out for blood from last year.
Ya kinda like how the huskers were out for blood in 2002 after 62-36 and we went into Lincoln and ran all over them again.kinda like Viska is gonna shred them apart again.
Husker fans are the most delusional dolts I’ve ever seen. Must suck to be irrelevant for so long. There are college age kids now that have never seen the huskers win a conference title.
I am so ready for this game!

SIAP. Just talked to the ticket office. Only remaining seats are club level.

Buffs fans - please buy these tickets! Having a boat load of drunk cornholios at the club level will be horrific for buffs fans.

Seriously. Could you imagine if one of them spilled their wine or knocked over their escargot? That would be a bad day.

way too nice an area for them......we should have a fenced in area in lot 169 for all of them and keep them in the pen until the final gun sounds

Although it’s serious I was laughing with my wife about the thought of calling an “anonymous tip” about a crazed Nebraska fan who was coming across the border to blow up the stadium. Whoops border on lock down.

Although it’s serious I was laughing with my wife about the thought of calling an “anonymous tip” about a crazed Nebraska fan who was coming across the border to blow up the stadium. Whoops border on lock down.
Give them no ideas, they can be an unhinged group of nut cases!

I’d just called to select my CSU exchange
What can you exchange them for exactly? Just more tickets to another home game or an away game? We’ve always gone to the RMS but I know that season ticket holders have this option, just not sure what it entails

What can you exchange them for exactly? Just more tickets to another home game or an away game? We’ve always gone to the RMS but I know that season ticket holders have this option, just not sure what it entails
I have two. So I got 1 extra for AZ and 1 for USC. I think you can only do home games. I’ve opted out of the CSU game the last two years. I was able to get the extra seat next to my seats.

PROHIBITED ITEMS

Folsom Field complies with all TSA and Homeland Security prohibited items lists.
In addition, prohibited items include:
  • Bags or containers larger than 12” x 6” x 12”
  • No bags permitted at all; includes backpacks, diaper bags and other similar bags
  • Clutches and purses must be the approximate size of the hand
  • Hard & Soft sided coolers of any size or style
  • Firearms or weapons of any type; including handguns carried in accordance w/ the Colorado Conceal & Carry Act
  • Selfie/GoPro Sticks, flags on poles, other types of sticks, poles or similar objects that can be used as a weapon
  • Fireworks, Drones, Laser pointers, Inflated or deflated balloons
  • Non-factory sealed beverages or filled liquid containers including all thermoses
  • Alcoholic beverages or illegal drugs (including medical marijuana)
  • Glass or metal bottles or cans
  • Full size strollers
  • Umbrellas of any size
  • Artificial noise makers such as whistles, air horns, thunderstix or any other item used to make artificial noise
  • Any unapproved signs or banners
  • Red apparel
  • Professional grade video or camera equipment (e.g. telephoto lenses), tripods, or monopods.
  • Footballs, Frisbees, inflatable balls
  • Bikes, Scooters, Skateboards or skates
  • Pets / Animals (with the exception of service animals)
Any other item(s) deemed dangerous or unacceptable by security.

PROHIBITED ITEMS

Folsom Field complies with all TSA and Homeland Security prohibited items lists.
  • No bags permitted at all; includes backpacks, diaper bags and other similar bags
  • Firearms or weapons of any type; including handguns carried in accordance w/ the Colorado Conceal & Carry Act
  • Selfie/GoPro Sticks, flags on poles, other types of sticks, poles or similar objects that can be used as a weapon
  • Non-factory sealed beverages or filled liquid containers including all thermoses
  • Full size strollers
  • Umbrellas of any size
  • Artificial noise makers such as whistles, air horns, thunderstix or any other item used to make artificial noise
  • Red apparel
  • Professional grade video or camera equipment (e.g. telephoto lenses), tripods, or monopods.
The red apparel is particularly significant.

PROHIBITED ITEMS

• Full size strollers
  • Umbrellas of any size
  • Red apparel

Red apparel?? Lmao! I don’t see piss balloons!

Back