What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Nebraska tickets

Speaking of tickets...I procured (thanks to a season ticket holding friend) tickets to Green Bay/ Minnesota in Green Bay so I won’t be able to attend the Air Force game. Badly wanted the Broncos but Milwaukee ticket holders chose that as 1 of their 2 games. **** YOU MILWAUKEE!!!! PM me if interested.

Damn! I’m not working with many time off days by the time September comes around. My pilgrimage to Folsom may be for another game. This could possibly change if I get a new job in the next couple months.

Though, it’ll be fun times to parade around the streets of Omaha. I’ll have to scotch guard my shoes so they aren’t stained red after the red dye runs off of the polyester when the tears hit the clothing of sad nub fans. Either way, I’ll have fun!

We'll do it!
Don't underestimate the power of Red. There will be a substantial percentage of Husker fans in the stadium no matter the cost.

Stunning. Cant believe the yokels are willing to miss all the exciting things that are going on in Nebraska that day.

Very educated fans?

One post said nobody will care because we are breaking in a new coach and quarterback??? Two stupid comments!!! New coach (especially a stud SEC guy) brings MORE interest, not less. Also, we have a very experienced Senior QB and Heisman Candidate WR. No way will there be 20,000 Husker Fans!!! And by the way, Iowa, Kansas State, Iowa State, Texas, and many other fans hate Husker fans too with a passion. Nobody welcomes Nebraska fans to there stadium.

Very educated fans?

One post said nobody will care because we are breaking in a new coach and quarterback??? Two stupid comments!!! New coach (especially a stud SEC guy) brings MORE interest, not less. Also, we have a very experienced Senior QB and Heisman Candidate WR. No way will there be 20,000 Husker Fans!!! And by the way, Iowa, Kansas State, Iowa State, Texas, and many other fans hate Husker fans too with a passion. Nobody welcomes Nebraska fans to there stadium.

I know, I saw that comment. I was like 20K? Wtf is that dude smoking?

I know, I saw that comment. I was like 20K? Wtf is that dude smoking?
I wonder how many bought season tickets just to get extra tickets for this game. Wouldn’t be the first time. Kinda all depends on how some of the wealthy folks did this year. What was the price of corn last year?

Last edited:
I wonder how much bought season tickets just to get extra tickets for this game. Wouldn’t be the first time. Kinda all depends on how some of the wealthy folks did this year. What was the price of corn last year?

Meh, let’s put it this way. If they’re stupid enough to buy season tickets and donate money to CU and then spend money in Boulder just to witness their lame ass team, more power to them. It’s not like CU loses that money if they sell off the other games, they already donated to the school. Maybe that’s why we raised the prices but gave discounts to those who renewed, they knew it was coming.

Very educated fans?

There is so much fake news in this post. There won't be 20,000 Husker fans in attendance. But who the hell knows.
Oh, and I see you attended the University of Nebraska, Lincoln and passed the Grammer 101 class.

There is so much fake news in this post. There won't be 20,000 Husker fans in attendance. But who the hell knows.
Oh, and I see you attended the University of Nebraska, Lincoln and passed the Grammer 101 class.
Still ducking my question I see.

I can’t tell if you are trying to be ironic or you really are that ****ing stupid that you misspelled the word grammar while ripping on someone else’s grammar. I’m gonna go with you really are that ****ing stupid.

Why not? They mis-spelled “knowledge.”

I can’t tell if you are trying to be ironic or you really are that ****ing stupid that you misspelled the word grammar while ripping on someone else’s grammar. I’m gonna go with you really are that ****ing stupid.
You can go back to bed now Gracie.

You can go back to your own website but we all know you won’t. You have to visit here daily to let everyone know you don’t think about Colorado.
If his own website is anything like the rest of his state I wouldn't want to spend anymore time there than I have too either.

If fuskerland is so great why do we have so many of them who come here and won't leave?

If his own website is anything like the rest of his state I wouldn't want to spend anymore time there than I have too either.

If fuskerland is so great why do we have so many of them who come here and won't leave?

I wonder the same thing mtn.

Buy Additional Single Game Tickets Before Anyone Else!
We are so grateful for your support of Colorado Athletics! As a show of gratitude, we are offering you access to an exclusive single game football ticket presale beginning at 9 a.m. today. This presale ends Tuesday, May 28. The ticket limit for Nebraska is 6 per account, including any previous presales. All other games, the limit is 10. Season ticket holders get discounts on additional tickets to all games except Nebraska.
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Back