What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Nebraska tickets

Did you have to be a BuffClub member to get this email? I definitely get emails from CU, but not this one...

Well I can’t remember my login and I think I’m registered to an old email. Looks like I’m ****ed. How long does the sale last?

Earlier today tickets were at 200 a pop

Huh? They’re $100, $125, $150, $170 and $190.

But Buffs Alumni showed up yesterday, there’s no cheap seats left and the entire east side lower bowl has maybe 100 total seats scattered around. 11 days left!

I was planning on taking my father in law, but he’s now decided he’s too elderly and can’t go. So then the plan became he wanted me to drive out to watch it with him in his home.

But I’m thinking other family members may have to sit with him if I can get a ticket from someone. Let me know if anyone has one extra. My girls won’t get it enough to bring them to this game.

Just spoke with the ticket office. Cheapest tickets they have left are $163/ticket in sections 103, 108, 120, 217-220. He said they were able to get 4 seats together in all those sections as well.

This game is going to be the highest grossing ticket sales game ever for CU at Folsom. Every price level is 'high'.

Also, they keep raising the prices! The cheap seats are now listed at $110 + $10. There’s still a good amount of seats on the west side and a large amount in the 200’s on the east side. They’re going to make a killing though. If I was CU I’d keep raising the prices and at least take the hicks for what they’re worth.

Just spoke with the ticket office. Cheapest tickets they have left are $163/ticket in sections 103, 108, 120, 217-220. He said they were able to get 4 seats together in all those sections as well.

I had to look and they’re right. There’s only a handful of singles left in the $135 range. There’s only about 70 seats total left for sale in 118/119/120/121/215/108 and 109 combined. Unfortunately 216-220 and 103-107 are the most expensive seats left and they’re like 50 left on the low end and almost the entire section on the high end. It’s painful to see how hard it is for CU to sell out a game. I know it will eventually but you would think this would have gone very quickly. On the bright side, there’s maybe less than 2,500-3000K tickets available.

Last edited:
What’s the next phase of ticket sales?

Single game to open public?

Or is there another “Keep the Red Out” phase?

I had to look and they’re right. There’s only a handful of singles left in the $135 range. There’s only about 70 seats total left for sale in 118/119/120/121/215/108 and 109 combined. Unfortunately 216-220 and 103-107 are the most expensive seats left and they’re like 50 left on the low end and almost the entire section on the high end. It’s painful to see how hard it is for CU to sell out a game. I know it will eventually but you would think this would have gone very quickly. On the bright side, there’s maybe less than 2,500-3000K tickets available.
It's May.

I spoke with Nebrasks fan at a 2 year old bday party last night. He said he bought a 3 game pack to get the NU ticket....i found him annoying. I like our efforts to keep the red out. Will be interestung to see how it works come game day.

I spoke with Nebrasks fan at a 2 year old bday party last night. He said he bought a 3 game pack to get the NU ticket....i found him annoying. I like our efforts to keep the red out. Will be interestung to see how it works come game day.
Was it the 3 game plan through CU? That was supposed to exclude Nebraska I thought.

It's May.

I know but it’s Nebraska. They’ve done season tickets, season ticket renewal presale, new season ticket holder and renewal presale, alumni presale etc. I just see it as a lack of enthusiasm by the fan base, lots of people have access.

Was it the 3 game plan through CU? That was supposed to exclude Nebraska I thought.

I’m not an expert but I don’t think the 3 game plan is even for sale yet...they don’t usually offer those till late May/early June. Season tickets and renewals are the only thing I thought they did early in the year.

I’m not an expert but I don’t think the 3 game plan is even for sale yet...they don’t usually offer those till late May/early June. Season tickets and renewals are the only thing I thought they did early in the year.
I’m assuming they were purchased through nebraska’s allotment. But who knows? Maybe it was part of the Nigerian game pack.

Back