What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Need to win at utah or else

I like his tenacity but it's unfortunate ubl and bcs were first to crack back

Tenacity? He's in a slap fight with two mentally challenged Buff Fans. I don't discriminate against the feeble, and gladly welcome all fans--BCS and UBL included--but who strikes back at the retarded? Seriously. Devildog lacks character in my observation.

Now we just need Creatini, all hepped up on whatever it is that makes him that way (okay, probably the creatine, now that I think about it), to hop into this thread and the facepalm will be complete.

Beating Utah should be an easy accomplishment for a major BCS team, one with a football program as vast and success as CU. This is going to be an easy victory.

I had a feeling that the Pac-12 would welcome us with open arms, too. I didn't realize we'd be Sandusky-ized so often, though.

Leave us alone, Joseph. You seem like you suck.

-- I'm a Guy On A Buffalo --

It makes me sad, often, that those least equipped to talk smack, do so the most frequently.

Exactly what I was thinking. Didn't even read the thread. Too embarrassing.

We did get our asses kicked. Not like you fawkers got your asses kicked... but we did. We got it turned around though. Not where we want it... but we'll beat you guys.

Anyway, if any of you find yourselves in town for the game... I realize it might not be worth it for ya to come watch the beatin' we have in store for ya. I'll buy ya a decent Utah beer. :nod:

Until then... let the sh!t talk roll.

Utah wins is my prediction. And Devildog remains a loser.

Put your Indian-loving dick back in your pants, Ute boy.

Tenacity? He's in a slap fight with two mentally challenged Buff Fans. I don't discriminate against the feeble, and gladly welcome all fans--BCS and UBL included--but who strikes back at the retarded? Seriously. Devildog lacks character in my observation.

Now we just need Creatini, all hepped up on whatever it is that makes him that way (okay, probably the creatine, now that I think about it), to hop into this thread and the facepalm will be complete.

I'm only lacking in character... because I'm being forced to walk such a thin line with all the fragile psyches around here. If Embree can't even build any pride, you sure don't mind asking a lot from your board trolls. Sure I'd love to up the game... but it's not like anybody around here even thinks you guys are gonna win the football game. It's a fine line I'm on here man. Been reading this board and posting a little all year... I'm sorry for your situation, really I am (I wish this game had some, hell, any significance)... but suck it up b!tches... the whole PAC 12 is in rivalry week.

Leave us alone, Joseph. You seem like you suck.

OK Cheech... no wonder you guys suck at football... crank up the bong again and melt the pain away.

Utah wins is my prediction. And Devildog remains a loser.

Put your Indian-loving dick back in your pants, Ute boy.

Apparently, I'm not the only one that needs to step up their game. A loser? Uh... yeah that's absolutely devastating. :rolling_eyes:

How many games did you win? Who did you beat?

Last edited:
Apparently, I'm not the only one that needs to step up their game. A loser? Uh... yeah that's absolutely devastating. :rolling_eyes:

Yep. A loser who is apparently not absolutely devastated. A proud loser, apparently.

Redeem yourself by starting a hot cheerleader thread, or something.

Devilbitch, if you want to come on our board and trashtalk before the game, fine. But just so we know you aren't just some cocksucking troll who thinks it is cute to start up some **** on a fake rivalry game, how about you contribute positively to this board with honest discussion, jokes, or pics of some sluts. The way you're going, it seems like you're trying to get your nut off here in the next few days only to never be seen again. We like to be courted.

Are we the first opposing team's board you have joined? If so, I will forgive and forget if you choose to change. If not, then I assume you're too stupid to realize you're worthless to anyone. We have a lot of opposing fans on our board, and a lot of them are very welcome. You're headed the other direction.

I ****ing hate BYUtah (not in a "rivalry" sort of way..in a "iwishwedidnthavetodealwiththem" sort of way).

We're not going to beat Utah. We're not a good football team. We deserve last place in the conference. We're terrible.

SIAP, but Utah (amazingly) can still win the South division so they have quite a bit to play for. If they win and ASU loses to Cal they win the division but what about a 3-way tie, how would that get solved? UCLA, Utah, and ASU are all 1-1 against each other.

1.Head-to-head (best record in games among the tied teams).

2.Record in games played within the division.

3.Record against the next highest placed team in the division (based on record in all Conference games, both divisional and cross-divisional), proceeding through the division.

4.Record in common Conference games.

5.Highest BCS Ranking following the last weekend of regular-season games.

http://espn.go.com/blog/pac12/post/_/id/28838/pac-12-tiebreakers

I think ASU is now out of it due to their loss to UA last night, no? They held the tie breaker over Utah, but they now have more conference losses than Utah. That tie break does them absolutely no good unless by some miracle of all the 5 religions' higher beings combined we win and give Utah another loss, ASU is out.

I think it's now down to UCLA and Utah. UCLA will lose to USC, Utah will beat us, and Utah wins with the head-to-head over UCLA.

Bottom line: We're ****ed. Utah has something to play for other than the New Mexico bowl on Senior Day, and we all saw how good we are on other teams' Senior Days.

Can any team win the south with an overall losing record? That's what I want to happen. Is it possible that a team goes to the championship game with no hope of bowl eligibility? That would be hilarious.

Can any team win the south with an overall losing record? That's what I want to happen. Is it possible that a team goes to the championship game with no hope of bowl eligibility? That would be hilarious.

UCLA could win the south with a .500 record overall.

BYU fan disguised as a Ute fan.

The BYU mascot is the "Ute" Skiddy. I think you're confused here.

So it is a BYU fan dressed as their Ute mascot? I have always wondered what the strangest outfits people have posted on this site while wearing are. I have posted while dressed as Wilfred, but I don't think we should count Halloween in this.

The BYU mascot is the "Ute" Skiddy. I think you're confused here.

Oh. That's right. I got them confused with that other college mascot which is synonimous with sexually active forty year olds who **** children......

Um...Nittany Lion. Yeah. That's it.

I think the coaches need to stop emphasizing the road losing streak. It is not what the team needs to focus on. The focus is to beat Utah or whoever their opponent is. The streak will take care of itself.

I think the coaches need to stop emphasizing the road losing streak. It is not what the team needs to focus on. The focus is to beat Utah or whoever their opponent is. The streak will take care of itself.

So far.

the "a watched pot will never boil" strateegery?

Not only will we not win this game, we will get blown out like we did at UCLA - I'm gonna say 41-13 Utes - (we miss another extra point)

Back