What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Nevada vs. Cal

This pisses me off. I thought I was done, but this is pissing me off.

Of course you're pissed, somehow a wac program was more prepared for cal's speed than our clueless HC and staff. That's how a "system' offense is supposed to look. We make **** up as we go along. Their ol has the same number of starters back and our head and shoulders better than our OL.
Hawk,johnson, collins and Riddell are effing awful and have no clue.

This just further illustrates the pure suckitude of Hawkins. Effing Nevada. I was kinda hoping against hope that cal was some underrated giant. Nope. We just plain stink.

Cal is just waaaayy too tired and never recovered physically from the hard fought battle we gave them last week. Give me a break. Pathetic...

CU kills CSU...CSU gets killed by Nevada...CU gets killed by Cal...Cal gets killed by Nevada...huh?

Translation:

Nevada is pretty good
Cal is mediocre
CU royally sucks
CSU strives to someday royally suck

Is it just me that found that game last night almost funny? I found myself cheering for Nevada just because it makes Hawk look that much more incompetent. I think I'm totally numb to how bad we are..

Cal's Coach Tedford's post game quote: "Nevada's tough. They'd be competitive in the Pac-10, absolutely."

saw that.... FANTASTIC!!!!!

This is what CU (we) got by keeping him on one more year. The next few weeks will be more of the same... we may get a win or 2 fueled by emotion... that happens... but over the course of the season.... we are gonna be 4-8.

Im not so sure Nevada wont beat Boise States ass. They probably wont stop Boise but I know they can score on them. That qb Nevada has is pretty damn good.

saw that.... FANTASTIC!!!!!

This is what CU (we) got by keeping him on one more year. The next few weeks will be more of the same... we may get a win or 2 fueled by emotion... that happens... but over the course of the season.... we are gonna be 4-8.

Are you ****ting me? Where on God's green earth are you finding three more wins?

Chris Ault, HC Nevada Wolfpack
208-96-1 record

2 losing seasons in 25 years.

Are you ****ting me? Where on God's green earth are you finding three more wins?

wen always win one we shouldnt.... just by pure emotion or a let down by another team.... it will be a home game.... 2 more wins come against other pathetic members of the Big 12 North.

wen always win one we shouldnt.... just by pure emotion or a let down by another team.... it will be a home game.... 2 more wins come against other pathetic members of the Big 12 North.

I don't see it this year. There is no fire. The team has given up hope that this coaching staff could guide them out of a wet paper bag (minus the LB coach maybe). KU and KSU look better than CU. ISU had a bad game but they actually beat NU in the last year, and have some success to look back to in the recent past. Hawaii should beat us. If we beat Hawaii then CU wins two games this year is what I think. Maybe I could be convinced of three if we beat Hawaii. If we lose to Hawaii then I see two wins as the high side. Even if Mac comes in I am not sure that the OL can play better with DJ coaching them this year. I hate to see Solder saddled with no coaching as he tries to get drafted. The seniors are getting screwed over by Bensen and Bohn not firing Hawk. I would think Mac would also see that Hawk has given up. I don't care if Cody is still here-- CU cannot afford to screw over the seniors just to Daddy and son can finish their college careers together.

CU kills CSU...CSU gets killed by Nevada...CU gets killed by Cal...Cal gets killed by Nevada...huh?

These common-opponent comparisons are thin soup. You can make giant chains at the end of a season resulting in the ability to "prove", for example, that Northern Alabama is better than Oklahoma.

Should have listened to be two years ago...but no, I was just being sooooo negative.

Listened to what? Let me guess, you think YOU are the only one who thought hawk should be fired right? Sorry, I know how much you love yourself and all but many were right there....

Listened to what? Let me guess, you think YOU are the only one who thought hawk should be fired right? Sorry, I know how much you love yourself and all but many were right there....

I definitely think you deserve the award....just look at the credits on my signature.

Chris Ault, HC Nevada Wolfpack
208-96-1 record

2 losing seasons in 25 years.

I had a brief moment last night where I was actually thinking we should consider hiring another WAC coach. I had to punch myself in the face repeatedly until it went away.

I had a brief moment last night where I was actually thinking we should consider hiring another WAC coach. I had to punch myself in the face repeatedly until it went away.

I hear you. Clancy Pendergast, the Cal Defensive Coordinator was looking like a genius. I had been entertaining the thought of going after a young NFL OC or DC as the future CUHC. With Cal's implosion against Nevada, Pendergast's stock has fallen considerably.

Now I don't want him or Kyle Shanahan nearly so much.

BamaCharlie has it right. CU needs a HC who kicks ass recruiting in the cities where football is religion. That guy isn't a WAC coach.

Back