What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

New Commit coming soon?

Shrout can't transfer again (well he can, but he blows yet another year of eligibility), so he has to be all in. If Lewis loses the QB1 battle in the Spring, I could see him transferring, but it sure as **** won't be to another P5 program. I think if he loses, he'd be best served being QB2 for 2022, and reassessing after the season.

Looks like some people already have their favorite to be the starting QB. The backup is always the darling of the CU fan until he plays. The competition will be good. I just got to say playing 12 College games is valuable experience. I don't think Shrout has played in 12 college games. Camp should be interesting. I think B Lewis is the favorite to win the job. But he has to earn it in camp.

Shrout can't transfer again (well he can, but he blows yet another year of eligibility), so he has to be all in. If Lewis loses the QB1 battle in the Spring, I could see him transferring, but it sure as **** won't be to another P5 program. I think if he loses, he'd be best served being QB2 for 2022, and reassessing after the season.
I'm betting on the total rando from D3 Chicago U. for sh!ts and giggles.

If it's Tommy Brown (and some people are saying it's Tommy Brown), I hope Tommy Brown brings some of his friends.

With the current state of CU football, that GIF is tone deaf. The lights may not come on.. Oh, phew! They actually did come on! CU apparently is able to pay their bill to Xcel and the wiring is sort of okay in the Champions Center!
If this is a bit, it's very funny. If you're being serious you should touch grass as the kids say.

chris farley surprise GIF

Back