What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

new Nike unis

karma.karma.karma...but it is Nike and we are ****ed. Dont forget these are the same ****tards that brought us this:

jersey.jpg

and this:

vick_fugly.jpg

Last edited:
Is there such thing as flourescent gold? This should be good.

****er. :devil2:

It's about attracting da playas. Progess is good. It least our color scheme doesn't involve flourescent tones. Yet. :wow:

I bet this is much to do with nothing at all.

****er. :devil2:

It's about attracting da playas. Progess is good. It least our color scheme doesn't involve flourescent tones. Yet. :wow:

I bet this is much to do with nothing at all.

I hope so, but some of the bling bling that they are putting on uniforms today is rather FUGLY.

**** THIS. why **** would we do away with the classic look? If anything I would suggest bringing back the stripes on the sleeves when we dominated college football. Or the silver shadow on the COLORADO when we had slick rick, a tenure that also marked the beginning of a slow, tragic decline for our program.

Please... I pray for the CU uniforms tonight. Don't **** it up Bohnhead... pretty please.

http://img87.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ncaa1rh1.jpg

Link to a screenshot from the video game NCAA 08. A little preview of the white-on-black if you can't wait until 1:30. Not too much different.

well, if that's the look i guess it's not worst case scenario....looks like the paneling of the fabric on the actual jersey is the kind you see on some other teams that affects the overall design....and purportedly help with moisture. not thrilled with the POS nike "stripe" on the pants, though. but you had to know something like that was coming.

:wow: When I first looked at the picture, I though I was looking at men from outer space. Oh well.

those numbers look like the one's on my LED watch i had in 6th grade. lame.

well, the uni thing is underway. i chose not to walk over there. not sure why, but it's too late now.

When was the last time you guys went through a uniform change? I don't think I would like the word "revolutionary" and "nike" together in the same sentence either!!!! It automatically makes me think of those ****ing ugly ass Oregon uniforms!!!!:huh:

Back