What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

New Offense?

wasn't George Karl's whole philosophy about high percentage shots around the basket and crashing the boards. I think I remember him saying that outside 2 point jumpers are the dumbest shots in the game. Lol basically layups or threes.

Are you saying Jg is George Karl?

wasn't George Karl's whole philosophy about high percentage shots around the basket and crashing the boards. I think I remember him saying that outside 2 point jumpers are the dumbest shots in the game. Lol basically layups or threes.

This is absolutely true, though.

You've got to give up something on defense. Get up on 3pt shooters and protect the rim. If the offensive player has to get an open look by pulling up in the 12-18 foot range, you'll live with that all day.

So when you're on offense, why should you ever settle for exactly what you're trying to force the other team to do?

This is absolutely true, though.

You've got to give up something on defense. Get up on 3pt shooters and protect the rim. If the offensive player has to get an open look by pulling up in the 12-18 foot range, you'll live with that all day.

So when you're on offense, why should you ever settle for exactly what you're trying to force the other team to do?

Yes but the thing that always pissed me off with the nuggets is they had that mentality and always allowed a player on the other team to get hot and he just would not miss and go for a career night against them. You cant allow shooters to have room and get in a groove.

Yes but the thing that always pissed me off with the nuggets is they had that mentality and always allowed a player on the other team to get hot and he just would not miss and go for a career night against them. You cant allow shooters to have room and get in a groove.

NSFW:

[HIDE]
blog_brady_heslip.JPG
[/HIDE]

Back