What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

new people.

I'm cool with it, the more the merrier. That said, something a little different about it. Kinda funny most have showed up just to bitch lately. Where were y'all when we were winning? Interesting question to me kinda lol.

In some people's defense we have only had one winning season in the last decade or so. At most they just missed posting last year.

The board will always be more active in losses. It's the way it always has been and always will be. When Montana St beat at home the site had tremendous traffic. More people bitching means more people caring about the state of the program.

And that hasn't happened since the IT debacle since 05.

In my opinion, this place often times is more of an echo chamber than anything else. Obviously we're 99% Buff diehards, otherwise we wouldn't be here, but when people start to openly question coaches, players, strategies, etc., they are usually shouted down. Now the frequency of dissent has obviously changed the last few weeks since we've started losing (or winning incredibly ugly), but generally when things are "normal," AB doesn't like people rocking the boat.

Now do I agree with some of the recent posts about firing our HC? No. But if I wanted a true echo chamber about my Buffs I'd go and read Niell Woelk.

As a newbie on this board Inappreciate the conversation and patience from fans on here, even the crazy talk.

Back