What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

NEW: Regents Meeting, Benson Decision, Investigation Report -- Monday, 6/12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't the "road to hoe" known as East Colfax?
Wait, really? I dont recall spotting any working girls on any of the times I've been on E. Colfax (assume Denver?). Not that I've been looking for them, just that i usually take note.

Come to think of it, i have no idea where the street hookers in the Denver area work. Never thought about it before now, but assume they just moved to craigslist based sales, or something like that.p

Wait, really? I dont recall spotting any working girls on any of the times I've been on E. Colfax (assume Denver?). Not that I've been looking for them, just that i usually take note.

Come to think of it, i have no idea where the street hookers in the Denver area work. Never thought about it before now, but assume they just moved to craigslist based sales, or something like that.p
I wouldn't know anything about that. Ask Denny Neagle or Mayor Hancock, allegedly.

I've never been at night, but if you drive past, oh, probably Quebec or so you'll see a ****load of sketchy cheap motels and run down strip joints. During the day it all looks empty, but you get the impression there's a lot going on there at night.

I've never been at night, but if you drive past, oh, probably Quebec or so you'll see a ****load of sketchy cheap motels and run down strip joints. During the day it all looks empty, but you get the impression there's a lot going on there at night.

it really all depends on how well the Junta can monetize you people. the quality and frequency of the hookers and blow varies.

11 business days passed from when the temporary restraining order was issued and Tumpkins was finally suspended. That is an odd definition of a coverup, especially where no one suggests that CU knew about the order until Jan 6, and action was taken upon finding out.

The suit is an interesting one, and something I would find fascinating if I didn't care about CU. The essence of the contention is that CU is culpable for Tumpkins' abusive actions because they didn't predict them, or hire someone to place surveillance on him. It also contends that where CU is culpable for failing to find out about the abuse, the victim is free from any meaningful responsibility even though she not only failed to report the abuse, but flew to Colorado from a safe place in Michigan to meet up with Tumpkins. The idea that because he was given the things necessary to his job and misused them, making CU a partner in the abuse is also interesting. It then makes any adverse action at any scholarship athlete's off campus apartment the responsibility of CU and the state of Colorado. Hum, if I trip on a sidewalk crack or slip because snow is left unshoveled at a basketball players off campus housing, does that allow me to sue CU/Colorado because it is a "CU event"?

Hysterical. You said exactly what I said last night and my comment got deleted. You can say "she's free from any meaningful responsibility even though she failed to report the abuse" and it's A-Ok!

I say, "she never told her family or friends, she never called the police, she never walked away. Yet somehow now 2 years of violence is CU's fault because she told the coach?" And I'm a POS misogynist. Lmfao.

Anyways, spot on!

Hysterical. You said exactly what I said last night and my comment got deleted. You can say "she's free from any meaningful responsibility even though she failed to report the abuse" and it's A-Ok!

I say, "she never told her family or friends, she never called the police, she never walked away. Yet somehow now 2 years of violence is CU's fault because she told the coach?" And I'm a POS misogynist. Lmfao.

Anyways, spot on!

You led off one of your posts calling her a bitch and basically doubled down on it.

Son of a bitch! This thread blows! But seriously, maybe the NCAA can slap some of the regents (not the AD/university) with the ole dreaded 'lack of institutional control' charge, fine the **** out of those regents opposed to a healthy/wealthy AD, and clean up this dragged out mess.

Son of a bitch! This thread blows! But seriously, maybe the NCAA can slap some of the regents (not the AD/university) with the ole dreaded 'lack of institutional control' charge, fine the **** out of those regents opposed to a healthy/wealthy AD, and clean up this dragged out mess.
Careful what you lead with!

I'd hoped for new news today.
6f5e7af0325624bcedeb4f0741265c2b9d2c0d5efa97884171858e30db8f3abc.jpg

There is an event next Friday (part of the "Chancellor's Tour") in Denver featuring MacIntyre, George, and DiStephano. Would indicate strong job security of all three.
I believe that has been postponed or cancelled. I might be wrong on that though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back