What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

New Uni Pics

:yeahthat:

My first look at the pics was like "meh"...Considering what Nike has done to Oregon over the last decade, we it could have been much much worse :wow:

According to a woman at my office (a big Oregon State supporter), coach Belloti at Oregon has told boosters that the uniforms have helped in recruiting. I think they are a joke but if you look at the last couple of recruiting classes at Oregon, it's hard to argue with him.

I guess I'm officially old enough to not understand the fashion sense of kids these days.

According to a woman at my office (a big Oregon State supporter), coach Belloti at Oregon has told boosters that the uniforms have helped in recruiting. I think they are a joke but if you look at the last couple of recruiting classes at Oregon, it's hard to argue with him.

I guess I'm officially old enough to not understand the fashion sense of kids these days.

Oregon's recruiting has been in spite of those uni's, not because of them. They are retarded and fugly and I refuse to believe anyone actually likes them :sad2:

Oregon's recruiting has been in spite of those uni's, not because of them. They are retarded and fugly and I refuse to believe anyone actually likes them :sad2:

its all about how many times you get on espn. and if they show a clip of Cal and then a clip of Oregon, which catches your eye?

Is that COLORADO on the jersey printed in a 10pt font or 12pt? Might be the right size for the woman's volleyball uniforms, but not on a 250lb gridder.

Black pants good. Gold pants - whatever. Go nuts with silver - Silver pants!

At the end of the day, I could live with Red pinstripes in exchange for a Buffs victory in a BCS game. Bt just say "no" to blue astroturf.

Is that COLORADO on the jersey printed in a 10pt font or 12pt? Might be the right size for the woman's volleyball uniforms, but not on a 250lb gridder.

At the end of the day, I could live with Red pinstripes in exchange for a Buffs victory in a BCS game. Bt just say "no" to blue astroturf.

Welcome to Allbuffs :thumbsup:

Welcome

:wave2:

The back of the jersey looks weird with that bib like fashion going on.

I like the little gold piping to an extent, but it's not as nice as the clean look of solid black and solid white.

The COLORADO shoudl be MUCH bigger (or at least written in Comic Sans font)...ok, that was a joke, but it DOES need to be much bigger.

They need white pants to put with the black jerseys and for white/white combos.

The pants arent' too bad, but again it kills the clean look.

salaam.jpg

See the Colorado? Stick to that size and emphasize our state! The new colorado has almost an apologetic look to it. Heck, we're not Oklahoma or Nebraska...we have nothing to apologize about! Viva Colorado!

i hate the new replica jersey they are selling on cubuffs.com more than the actual new game jerseys. it isn't even close to being accurate. if they want us to buy more gear, the least they could do is make accurate replicas.

the new game jerseys could have been worse. given the trainwreck it could have been, i am relieved.

I thought it was somewhat close. A lot better than we've seen in the past.

18633.jpg

p1040122vu0.jpg

Ok I'll concede I was just being an ass, but some folks from CU do need to go to Lincoln and check out all their pregame rituals and that stadium club garage thing where you can drink if you pay upfront (and only if you are over 21), we could learn a lot my mimicking some of the things that other schools do.

Just not colored turf.

Last edited:
we could have the players wear assless gold chaps instead of the standard black pants.

Back