What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

New wide receiver Will Jefferson

Matt,

Maybe it would be a good idea if you just participated for a few weeks without pimping your site? :smile:

Matt,

Maybe it would be a good idea if you just participated for a few weeks without pimping your site? :smile:

I second this advice. Try participating in the discussions here for a couple of weeks without mentioning your site at all. Put a link to your site in your sig maybe but nothing else. Be a part of this community. If your site is any good and you make valid, intelligent points, people will check it out.

"I won't post the link, but if anyone wants to see his highlight video it's on my page."

He has resorted to the passive aggressive sell.:lol:

Yep, I missed that.

Buffnik said:
Matt,

:yeahthat:

Spend some time here. Figure out where things are and how to tell if we've already discussed them. Then, if you have some information that isn't here, post it here. We're pretty much CU junkies who won't turn down good information about the program, but that also means that there's a good chance we've already got it covered... :cool:

Hey Ruff...
Any way to design a logo that says "MattThompson's AllBuffs" ?
I can't decide which part should be bigger?:confused:

Give Matt Thompson a break.

Leave Matt Thomson alone!

crocker.jpg

I agree with Unleash though. I feel like Matty is a puppy that has pissed on the floor a few times and even after we have rubbed his nose in it we still kick him.

crocker.jpg

I agree with Unleash though. I feel like Matty is a puppy that has pissed on the floor a few times and even after we have rubbed his nose in it we still kick him.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

crocker.jpg

As soon as he quits pissing on the floor I'm sure people will stop rubbing his nose in it. But until then, game on.

Alfred, I must have been on my period that day, I'll make sure to drop you some positive rep. P.S. I'm never late, my boyfriend would freak if I ever was!

ahhh, this is the 2d MT

I have Mr. Thompson on ignore.

Life is too fricken short to attempt teach a pig to whistle, you know?
It wastes your time and annoys the pig.

The thing is, I doubt it will bother him to know this.

But that ignore button is all powerful for the user (except when others quote the fool, but what can you do?)

I have Mr. Thompson on ignore.

Life is too fricken short to attempt teach a pig to whistle, you know?
It wastes your time and annoys the pig.

The thing is, I doubt it will bother him to know this.

But that ignore button is all powerful for the user (except when others quote the fool, but what can you do?)

Mock them mercilessly behind your ignore wall. Good job. :thumbsup: :lol:

Will Jefferson looked really good out at practice this afternoon. He may not be starter ready but he looks like he has already been on campus for a year.

Yeah, starting to think he may see the most playing time out of all the freshmen. Maybe, just maybe, we can redshirt both Ussery and Darden.

Yeah, starting to think he may see the most playing time out of all the freshmen. Maybe, just maybe, we can redshirt both Ussery and Darden.

Seriously? It would be very good if jefferson could help out this year. What impressed you about him at practice? I still think ussery will play depending on simmons status but you have seen them and I won't until csu game and I'm interested in your thoughts on the group and what you saw( I know 1 practice but)

Back