What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

NFL network to broadcast NU spring game.

Will you guys stay on freakin topic!!!

Puggles...cute dogs

Apparently a smaller version is called a "pocket puggle." Who among us hasn't heard: "Is that a puggle in your pocket or are you just glad to see me?":lol:

I think puggles must have a lot of boogers because they're always breathing kinda funny. Sort of a cross between a snort and a gag. They are cute, though.

so far we have two definitions of the word puggle. but it's still underlined in red when i type it in the message. they seriously need to update the spell check

The point was to just make sure you know that you are still Oklahoma's bitch. Don't want you to miss an important note like that. :smile2:

Everyone knows that our spring game has to be broadcast on the radio because those who can't make it to the game because they are enjoying all of the great outdoor activities of our state won't have access to a tv...geez

the same could be said about your regular season games and periodic bowls.:thumbsup: :smile2:

the same could be said about your regular season games and periodic bowls.:thumbsup: :smile2:

When did we play in the Periodic Bowl?? I remember the Holiday, the Fiesta, the Cotton, the Champs Sports even. But I don't remember the Periodic Bowl. It sounds to me like something you would use on a periodic table... :huh:

When did we play in the Periodic Bowl?? I remember the Holiday, the Fiesta, the Cotton, the Champs Sports even. But I don't remember the Periodic Bowl. It sounds to me like something you would use on a periodic table... :huh:

:sucks: :hijacked:

come on junk!!! pay attention!!!!

The point was to just make sure you know that you are still Oklahoma's bitch. Don't want you to miss an important note like that. :smile2:

hey if anybody is going to say that the fuskers are Oklahoma's bitch around here, it is me..... ok??? :thumbsup: :lol:

Ok well i guess I may get labeled the enemy but I think it is an impressive feat and it will probably help the Fuskers recruiting wise. jesus be honest its like a free walking recruiting program on NFL ****in network sheesh.:huh:

Everyone knows that our spring game has to be broadcast on the radio because those who can't make it to the game because they are enjoying all of the great outdoor activities of our state won't have access to a tv...geez

Oh okay.....noted!!!:lol:

Come on Van Smack, we want the Buffs to be able to go to bed tonight, and not have to worry about what they will see in Boulder come November!!:smile2:

i believe nu is the only team in the country that officially recognizes their spring game as part of their overall season statistics and win-loss record...

:cool:

Nebraska is beating Nebraska 35-0... i remember when Cu was winning 35-3.

Come on Van Smack, we want the Buffs to be able to go to bed tonight, and not have to worry about what they will see in Boulder come November!!:smile2:

Slept like a baby...now it looks like the scariest thing about the game in November will be deciding what beer to bring to the tailgater. :thumbsup:

Well then we'll get into the same old discussion about NU/CU football that we always get into and I know it gets a little old for me sometimes. I'm sure you guys don't want to hear it either. :wink2:

Back