What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

No. 19 Buffs Cruise Past California (Volleyball)

RSSBot

News Junkie
Category: Volleyball

CU completed the season sweep of the California Bears with a three-set victory (30-28, 25-16, 25-19) on Friday night at Haas Pavilion.

Originally posted by CUBuffs.com
Click here to view the article.

"
BERKELEY, Calif. — The University of Colorado volleyball team completed the season sweep of the California Bears with a three-set victory (30-28, 25-16, 25-19) on Friday night at Haas Pavilion.

The win is the first in Berkeley for the No. 19 Buffaloes as they improved to 18-11 (10-7 Pac-12) with their third straight win. The Bears fell to 9-18 overall, 1-16 in the Pac-12. . The 10 conference wins are the most for the Buffs since 2006 when CU was 12-8 in the Big 12.

"I'm proud of the overall level of play,” head coach Liz Kritza said. “I'm proud that we were able to come in and take care of business in this fashion. I like that we saw new faces on the floor. It's important we keep players fresh, that we're making sure we have them recovered and healthy, and that we have as many players ready as we're going into these last three matches in conference play, and looking toward the postseason, because the competition is only getting tougher.
"

Last edited by a moderator:
[MENTION=6165]liverflukes[/MENTION]

Took care of business with ease. Like a top team should over the bottom feeder program of the Pac.

Back