What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Not up to Bohn!

This is what bothers me...people watch game day and read sports illustrated and think those people know who the next hot hire is. I wish I could get $400,000 per year for reading magazines if that is all it takes. Hiring of a head coach is suppose to be a process which includes vetting the candidate. There were red flags on Hawkins for those who looked closely...no coordinator experience for one thing, no BCS level experience for another, no mentoring under a proven head coach. I remember someone close to Boise program told me that "it was time for Hawkins to go...". Why weren't the Boise fans upset with CU hiring Hawkins. I remember the first time I heard him talk and refer to himself in the third person - besides creeping me out it certainly raises a lot of doubts.

I agree with you on Bohn.

Shut the fux up. You think Hawkins was hired on a whim based on the media? And, you knew better when he was hired? Whatever, dude. Nothing like hindsight to make you a genius.

Who cares what Hawk's credentials were when he was hired? He needs to be gone NOW! Get Mac or someone in there in the interim even if it is just to show the AD gives a rats **s about CU football. No one is going to right this ship in middle of the season, but we have got to show the PAC12 and general public that we do care what kind of product is on the field. A STATEMENT NEEDS TO BE MADE!

Back