What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Nothing to see here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buffnik

Real name isn't Nik
Club Member
Junta Member
Not sure if true and I'm blatantly pulling from a premium board (Rivals), but I don't care any more.

From a poster I respect:

The seniors will not be honored at halftime as is traditional. Embree has decided that it's too big of a distraction. (Didn't we win on senior day against Arizona last year?)

Instead, they're doing the ceremony on the field an hour before kickoff when pretty much no one is in the stadium even for a highly-attended game.

I hope this isn't true. The main thing I could say positively about Embree is that he respects Buff traditions.

**** me.

P.S. Allegedly, the seniors won't be walking in the final Pearl Street Stampede either.

None of this has been confirmed. I really hope it's not true.

We lose by 30 points a game. I would hate to see what it would look like if the team was distracted.

The seniors do not walk at halftime for as long as I can remember. It has always been right before the game.

Adam just responded and it closes this issue. I'm going to lock the thread and change the title.

CU has recognized the seniors on senior day shortly before the start of the game every year I have been covering the team, including last year (they didn't do it at halftime last year). I am sure they will do the same this year... no way they do it an hour beforehand. If your source is a parent of a senior, maybe they are being told to congregate an hour beforehand so they make sure everybody is ready to go for the ceremony?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back