What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Nov. 2nd, 7pm P12N - Colorado @ UCLA GAME THREAD

This team could and would lose to any Embree coached CU team.

Prove me wrong

It’s impossible to prove you wrong but this is a truly idiotic take. We are a bad football team right now. Those Embree teams were another level of bad, beyond pathetic. This team would not give up 69 to Fresno State.

Don’t know about the rest of you, but for me the highlight of the first half had to be the excitement generated by SM’s newly-rediscovered love of running the football.

It’s impossible to prove you wrong but this is a truly idiotic take. We are a bad football team right now. Those Embree teams were another level of bad, beyond pathetic. This team would not give up 69 to Fresno State.
With Embree you could see the coming train wreck. You could see him losing control of his players and his coaches.

This team is bad in many, many ways but I still see a head coach who is in control of his actions and who still has the respect of his players.

I have seen some guys quit late in some recent games, I have seen some loss of concentration leading to unforced mistakes. Not all is perfect.

Within that though I still see a team that wants to win and that goes out there as a team. It is hard though when you are clearly less talented than your opponent.

This UCLA team is not a good team but they have a lot of players we would have gladly taken in our recent recruiting classes.

We have to score 28 in this half to win.

Run to open up the passing game.

No punting on their side of the 50 FFS.

They missed an extra point as well so call it a wash. The offense disappeared for 3 quarters and then Tucker inexplicably decided not to go for two.
It’s not a wash if you do your job...it’s a win if you do what you can control

I've never been more depressed nor been more certain of a loss with a 19 PT deficit than tonight.

The team has quit, montez is an idiot and tickers staff can't find their way out of a paper bag.

I've never been more depressed nor been more certain of a loss with a 19 PT deficit than tonight.

The team has quit, montez is an idiot and tickers staff can't find their way out of a paper bag.
Keep this coming, reverse B walk

Rock solid 100% the moment we could have won the game! A lot of stupid **** happened, but make a simple college XP and we win an ugly game and walk away

That loss you can chalk up to having to play CSU (We make fun of/complain about that game ad nauseam any time we waste an OOC slot on them, but the kids look at it as a big game) and then Fusker in back to back weeks. Sure, we could have had it-but I'm not as bothered by it as I am the losses since the first bye.

Back