What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Nov. 2nd, 7pm P12N - Colorado @ UCLA GAME THREAD

I'd love for him to revert back to redshirt frosh montez. That guy was fearless, if wild. Fearful and turtling kinda sucks and hasn't produced anything better.

Is it too much to ask for a QB that can recognize the difference between 1st and 10 in the first quarter and 3rd and 4 late in the 4th? Is it really too damn much to ask? **** me.

Keep on eye on the Getty fire in LA County which has resulted in the evacuation of 10,000 structures. The Rose Bowl is 20+ plus miles away, but its the air quality not the actual structural that is at risk. They're now forecasting 80 mile wind gusts for LA on Wednesday and Thursday......Santa Ana winds and fires no bueno.

Any potential to do what Florida and LSU did a few years back and swap home games? Play it in Boulder then in LA next year.

Recommendations on the best places within walking distance of the Boulderado to watch the UCLA game? Yes, I know we have a game day tailgate thread and people talk about how ****ty the bars have become in Boulder, but this is a tighter request (please?). Have a great high school friend coming in to town to blow off steam and wants to party all day and watch games. If possible, staying on foot is easier, but Uber isn't the end of the world. I haven't hung out on Pearl St in decades. No clue what is best.

Definitely hitting the Dark Horse for breakfast for the Stanford game and probably some post game the following weekend, so looking for other options.

Thoughts?

That is what I have been hoping Montez would do and if he takes that to heart, CU should win more games. That might have meant wins over AFA & UA too.

Stenstrom needs to be ready to play though since I'm not certain how many hits to the head Montez can withstand.

Griffith is pretty cool. We were there in August. Go early. It is crowded on the weekends. Great views.

Thanks - we are thinking we will go Sunday morning. That is...IF there are no issues with fires.

We were looking forward to having a little fun in the sun this weekend after enduring this frigid cold.

Recommendations on the best places within walking distance of the Boulderado to watch the UCLA game? Yes, I know we have a game day tailgate thread and people talk about how ****ty the bars have become in Boulder, but this is a tighter request (please?). Have a great high school friend coming in to town to blow off steam and wants to party all day and watch games. If possible, staying on foot is easier, but Uber isn't the end of the world. I haven't hung out on Pearl St in decades. No clue what is best.

Definitely hitting the Dark Horse for breakfast for the Stanford game and probably some post game the following weekend, so looking for other options.

Thoughts?
Eureka is a decent sports bar with a great whiskey and beer selection. Now with Lazy Dog closed there really isnt another sports bar. The Attic shows games if you want a more dive bar feel.

Also West End shows games as well

Eureka is a decent sports bar with a great whiskey and beer selection. Now with Lazy Dog closed there really isnt another sports bar. The Attic shows games if you want a more dive bar feel.

Also West End shows games as well
Much appreciated, Bass!

Buffs are wearing all whites for this one after wearing all blacks the last time in the Rose Bowl.

Think it was Snow that brought it up, probably others, too. Our backs have been productive, but they haven't broken off a big one, like a 50+ yarder. It usually tops out at 20 to 30, with a bunch of 10 to 20 yard runs in there. Damn, we could use a few big runs this week, considering red zone struggles.

Think it was Snow that brought it up, probably others, too. Our backs have been productive, but they haven't broken off a big one, like a 50+ yarder. It usually tops out at 20 to 30, with a bunch of 10 to 20 yard runs in there. Damn, we could use a few big runs this week, considering red zone struggles.
Twas me, but apparently Howell gets his ideas from our threads.

Utah Radio Pac12 rundown yesterday. “Colorado is a train wreck and their players have quit. UCLA wins by two touchdowns.” Beating UCLA could stop this kind of talk. It is killing me to listen to this over the last three years.

Utah Radio Pac12 rundown yesterday. “Colorado is a train wreck and their players have quit. UCLA wins by two touchdowns.” Beating UCLA could stop this kind of talk. It is killing me to listen to this over the last three years.

LOL I guess they didn't bother to watch the USC game

People can have the opinion that the team is a train wreck, particularly on defense, but saying the players have quit when you aren't watching every single game and paying attention to all things pertaining to that team is just a stupid and ignorant thing to say.
It’s stupid, and frustrating, and can only be fought by progress in results.

Nice hot take from a station in SLC who only pays attention to us every Thanksgiving week.

This game is hard to tell. Both defenses have been bad. Games with teams like this usually come down to the team who makes the fewest mistakes. Buffs need to get up early and keep the foot on the gas. If the game becomes a track meet, I don't think that will bode well for CU.

Back