What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Nov. 2nd, 7pm P12N - Colorado @ UCLA GAME THREAD

There’s is not enough alcohol in this house for this game. The look on MT face says, “holy **** what did I get myself into?”

Tucker should have never taken this job. He will seriously regret it because it will be his one and only opportunity to be a head coach.

2018 5-0, lose 7 straight
2019 3-1 lose 8 straight

Someone convince me this program is headed in the right direction with MT. Does it matter who coaches here?

They said RG is with the b-ball team. He will be glad he missed this dog ****.

2018 5-0, lose 7 straight
2019 3-1 lose 8 straight

Someone convince me this program is headed in the right direction with MT. Does it matter who coaches here?
Not until recruiting gets significantly better and they get a QB who can consistently execute the offense.

Back