What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Nuckols

I have serious problems with this post

No kidding. Lil Bunky can't seem to decide which side he's on, is segregation or the Great Society to blame for education in America today?

I'm going to give him a pass, though, because it's game week, finally.

Yellow card issued. ****er will be perma-banned upon next issuance.

dio gave me a yellow card as a joke. Is the perma ban automatic or done post 2d card? Just in case... :lol:

If we follow the infraction setup on the site, then it goes

1) Warning - 3 pts
2) Warning - 3 pts, temporary ban
3) Warning - 3 pts, permanent ban.

The points expire after 30 days I think.

That being said, we have total flexibility for the infractions. We can give as many or as few points as we deem fit, and obviously we can ban someone without actually getting to level 2 or 3.

An example is my joke infraction for you. I gave you zero points, so there was no actual punishment within your infraction.

Bunky isn't going to get to Level 2. He is on the 'Don't pass go stage', and will have a permanent ban if he posts another reply like that.

We tolerate a lot of **** around here, but blatant offensive racist remarks are not one of them. The post-in-question was reported and questioned by several members before Mods or Admins got involved, so this wasn't a case of dio gettings his panties in a bunch.

We tolerate a lot of **** around here, but blatant offensive racist remarks are not one of them. The post-in-question was reported and questioned by several members before Mods or Admins got involved, so this wasn't a case of dio gettings his panties in a bunch.

:smile2:

That has been known to happen as well :lol:

Back