What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official 2014 ASU @ Colorado football game thread

anyone who coaches AssU is POS, scum bucket.... they are classless school and fanbase

I got cut off hard this afternoon on 36 by a car with sundevil plates. So ****ing pissed. I wanted to follow that mf'er to the game.

Prolly not a good idea.

We might be able to kill these guys with a screen at some point. They are bringing the house quite a bit.

I got cut off hard this afternoon on 36 by a car with sundevil plates. So ****ing pissed. I wanted to follow that mf'er to the game.

Likely driven by some douche named something like "J.C." with 43 lbs of hair gel, wire tattooed arms, douchey white sunglasses and a favorite pastime of posing for selfles doing the shocker hand gesture.

I've always had nightmares of the worst elements of SoCal and New Jersey morphing into a mutant douchebag beast. It's called ASU.

Yep. Take a time out with a couple seconds left and throw to the end zone. Play loose. That wasn't playing to win.

Agreed at the end. Very odd playcalling. Never took a shot, and even if the d was covering the deep ball why wasn't there something intermediate

Gotta fight this second half and provide an actual springboard. It'll be pointless if we go bend over and have Nembot commit 12 penalties en route to a 40 point loss.

The only way we can be competitive in these games is to play harder, play tougher, and take chances. We saw some of that in the first half. Now we need to not break down either physically or emotionally and we might have an outside shot. Cmon Buffs.

this young team is learning, so is MM... let's hope he makes some decent adjustments and continues to slow down AssU's offense.

Two turnovers the difference. Sefo had fields for a sure td and adkins gives them an easy score. CU COACHES, have the players actually LIFT WEIGHTS. CU looks so skinny and every other team looks like they have a plan to getting bigger and stronger. Adkins and powell should be better now but like typical cu fashion are guys regress as they get to be juniors and seniors. Hope cu doesn't come out and get blanked in the second half, too bad, those two turnovers not happening could have cu in the lead. BTW, our DC is another bum.

Back