What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

***Official 2014 Colorado vs CSU Basketball Game Thread***

Down 6 with 4:30 left. I think that's too much for our offense to overcome. Ugh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's not rocket science. Put Jelly on the low post. These refs are calling fouls every possession.

It might take a rough season for Tad to realize a better defined offensive system is imperative. Some of it is certainly on the players/lack of PG play

Same story, poor perimeter d and no offense. Why Scott and Wes are standing on the 3pt line setting screens blows my mind.

So, on that 3 by ski it was great. But for those of you with DVR watch that play. We didn't even have anyone inside the 3 point line for pretty much the duration of that offensive possession.

Same story, poor perimeter d and no offense. Why Scott and Wes are standing on the 3pt line setting screens blows my mind.

Why can't Colorado have nice things? ASU does. UA does. Stanford does. UCLA does. USC does. Washington can hire a real coach. Oregon State poaches a real coach and we get stuck with a 1-17 coach who couldn't recruit his shadow. Baylor gets nice things. Oregon gets obviously nice things. TCU gets nice things. A7M gets nice things. KState gets a nice football program. Kansas is Kansas. Iowa State gets nice things.

But only CU. What is wrong with CU? Is the water poisoned? SO frustrated and basketball is our only hope and it looks like this year will go back to suffering in CU fashion.

Back