What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official 2014 Oregon St @ Colorado Football Game Thread

We're not good enough to have the team make up for the bad play of one player group. If the RBs performed well today, the outcome would be different.

I used to take solace in moral victories, even the Cal game, but we're good enough now to where moral victories are ****. I want to win!!!!

Good coaches adjust their strategies to the players that they have. I think that our OC has done that. Now to work on the defensive side of the ball and play the 4-1-6 defense because we don't have **** for lb's

We can't close worth a ****. No killer instinct at all. We just don't have the playmakers on defense we need to get it done in crunch time.

Oh and I usually hate bitching about the refs but we are getting no calls. We are getting treated by the p12 refs like second class citizens. It is bull****. No consistency at all. I ordinarily advocate overcoming the ****ty officiating but these guys are ****ing killing us. Larry Scott, keep it fair, man, keep it fair. I get we won't get the close calls but at least use the same ****ing standards for each team.

We're not good enough to have the team make up for the bad play of one player group. If the RBs performed well today, the outcome would be different.

I used to take solace in moral victories, even the Cal game, but we're good enough now to where moral victories are ****. I want to win!!!!
You're barking up the wrong tree blaming the RBs

Good coaches adjust their strategies to the players that they have. I think that our OC has done that. Now to work on the defensive side of the ball and play the 4-1-6 defense because we don't have **** for lb's
Thank you. We have the worst LB crew in the nation. It's that bad. OSU played a methodical game. I hate to call out players but sick and tired of our lb play. The rest of the defense doesn't deserve this.

Baer is a dinosaur. It will be conservative bull**** even if our plethora of unrated guys and 5.4 rr's become decent.

Defense can't stop anything, offense goes full on turtlemode for the second half, refs call all ticky tack **** for OSU, but nothing for us. Does that sum up the game well? Neinas and crew actually played decently, oddly enough.

At least the D gave us a chance at end. I hate to blame **** on refs, but
Yeah, I'm hopeful any time we still have a chance, but honestly the offense is churning well, our defense just isn't keeping up enough. I mean we couldn't win with 56 points last game. Couldn't win with over 30 this game, if we can play tougher D and we could rack up some decent wins.

We can't close worth a ****. No killer instinct at all. We just don't have the playmakers on defense we need to get it done in crunch time.

Oh and I usually hate bitching about the refs but we are getting no calls. We are getting treated by the p12 refs like second class citizens. It is bull****. No consistency at all. I ordinarily advocate overcoming the ****ty officiating but these guys are ****ing killing us. Larry Scott, keep it fair, man, keep it fair. I get we won't get the close calls but at least use the same ****ing standards for each team.

The D DID get it done in crunch time. They got the offense the ball back with 2ish min left and only 40 yards to go for the win.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

So you were bitching about a 7 TD game with a 68% completion percentage, and 500+ yards passing? Bold strategy, Cotton.

Remind me how well that passing game worked when it was 1st and goal at the 2 yard line in the second overtime.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We aren't good enough to get screwed by officials either.

Remind me how well that passing game worked when it was 1st and goal at the 2 yard line in the second overtime.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You are being a bit of the idiot here. We passed once, ran three times. Are you saying we should have passed more?

Gawd I thought we were going to pull it out at the end. I SO WANTED THOSE PEOPLE WHO LEFT WITH 5 1/2 TO GO TO BE SICK THEY DIDN'T STAY!!!
Soooo frustrating. I just can't be mad at the coaches or players. I wanted them to get this thing so badly for them. They deserve some good fortune!

****ty game.
ubyty4yd.jpg

Back