What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official 2015 Colorado Buffaloes @ Hawaii Football game thread

First thing these announcers said that makes sense. It's about the team that eliminates the bad play.

1st half observation...only one to add to the 1st quarter observations....there are a LOT of coaching opportunities, many more than one would normally expect even in week one. I am having Montana State flashbacks. Thankfully Hawaii has nearly as many coaching opportunities.

We gotta get back to putting the pressure on the QB. Our D looks good on those downs.

Okay, definitely brutal from a lot of standpoints. But also a ton of positives.

I wasn't afraid of Hawaii driving on us. Outside of a 70 yard dragon and a short field due to a blocked punt, our defense was there. Guys weren't blowing assignments and were making tackles. Did Hawaii get even 0 yards from bubble screens that used to kill us?

The offense looked LOL at times but they also got some steam at times. This is a game we are in and I feel confident we can fight it out.

well it was 17-0 at the half back in 2011 so there's that. what a pillow fight. Hope we see a different CU team after halftime.

That was really hard to watch. I nearly busted a blood vessel a few times that half.

Some good things going on for the Buffs but we can't seem to get out of our own F****** WAY!

Anyone else's TV freaked out? When I put it on 412 (non-HD), it's Pac 12. When I put it on 846 (HD), it's CBSSN and it's OK. It's like Comcast is only letting the HD channel work. No problem, just curious. Oh Jesus, now Skippy is pontificating at halftime.

I've got insomnia for this? No sleep, have to get ready for work in three hours. What a start to the weekend. :confused:

Back