What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official 2015 Colorado Buffaloes @ Hawaii Football game thread

Comcast out in commerce city too. Back up now, tried calling them but couldn't get through.

Lurker here, thought I'd chime in- after pulling my hair out for ten minutes over the internet being out, its working again here in central denver... good luck to you others hoping to get cable back...

If I met Aaron Taylor, and didn't know what he did, I'd say "wow, that dude is inarticulate and possibly stupid". That he's an announcer somewhat highlights the issue.

It would be fun to put a kickoff in the end zone.
Agreed....don't we have one guy on the roster who can blast a kickoff into the endzone? I fear this is going to allow a return TD and a few returns across midfield, if not corrected.

Is anyone trying to listen to audio on the android CU Gameday app? Not working for me. And I just updated the app to latest version.

I never ever want a player to be hurt, but kough going down gives me a little more hope for our online.

Back