What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official 2015 Colorado Buffaloes @ Hawaii Football game thread

That ****ing call makes it seem like MM is trying to lose a close one rather than win the ****ing game.

Now the coaches panic and run hurry up so they can quickly give the ball back to Hawaii who suddenly has momentum. Now that is what I call a brilliant coaching decision.

Apparently the coaches decided that throwing the ball every play and not scoring is preferable to running the ball and wearing Hawaii out while scoring.

CU coaches are playing their game plan rather than playing the real-time game they are in.

RG probably has more patience than me. I'd fire MM, Neinas and Lindgren on the way home and make Leavitt interim coach. And then I'd expel Jay Mac.

Welp. All of my first half optimism is gone. Just nothing positive about that quarter. Even Awuzie who looked so great missed the tackle on that big play.

More George Frazier and the introduction of Dylan Keeney in tonight's offense might have been fun to watch, assuming Sefo found ways to get the ball close to their hands.

Like I said in one of the earlier threads....you are in year three. If you do not beat Hawaii you are on the hot seat. If we lose this game and finish with say two wins I do not see how Mac is retained.

Just one more step til we can get a real coach. You've waited ten years. You can wait through another loss to Hawaii.

Worst part about Sefo is he doesn't seem capable of taking personal responsibility for anything.

This team still has no clue how to win. Unless a miracle happens, 2015 starts off with a sour start yet again.

Back