What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official 2015 Colorado Buffaloes @ Hawaii Football game thread

What's Mac's accountability system like for coaches? Do Bernardi, Clark, and Neinas have to run laps around the stadium before they're allowed to join the team at the airport?

Our offensive line schemes are horrible. So many times multiple guys are just standing around doing jack **** while there are guys instantly on Sefo's ass.

Ha. I'd blame tini, but really we just suck regardless of him. Welcome to another maybe 2 win season.

I am watching, or suffering, from Barcelona. Haven't signed in to AB and I am sure in the 31 pages for this thread all this has been said.

But WTF is going on with our pass blocking? Our D is holding their own for the most part but between are primarily inept offense (go figure) and our ****ty ST (expected, when is Neinas getting his pink slip?), this is a sad showing for the 1st game of the year in supposedly a season we had a shot at 4-0 and getting to a bowl game.

If we lose this game, I think I am switching to Barca for this year.

Luckily I'm recording this game so if the Buffs manage to come back and win it I'll be able to see how they did it. But I'm up for work in 2 hours so I'll take shut eye over this complete horse****. The plan is to still go bowling in 2016, yes?

Thanks to Hawaii for pulling a Leach and throwing unneeded passes for incompletions, thus stopping the clock.

Seriously, though. What a pathetic performance. They don't deserve to go to a nice place like Hawaii. These pathetic ****s deserve the big 12.

Back