What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

*** Official 2015 Colorado @ USC Basketball Game Thread ***

JHop out. Sheesh. We can't catch a, scratch that, we keep catching breaks. Bones, backs, knees...

That charge call is what's wrong with college basketball. You shouldn't be able to draw a foul by jump stopping into an offensive player who is moving to the hoop.

Good answer in the post from Wes. I like how aggressive and active he is so far.

Defense is giving up way too much at the rim.

Come on, T. That's just bad basketball.

Then Ski on the next trip.

Turnovers killing the Buffs so far.

That charge call is what's wrong with college basketball. You shouldn't be able to draw a foul by jump stopping into an offensive player who is moving to the hoop.

Good answer in the post from Wes. I like how aggressive and active he is so far.

Defense is giving up way too much at the rim.

Agree about the charge (and all post move charges). Talked about this with Goose before the Wazzu game Saturday. What happened to post players bumping into each other to get a feel for where they are and then making a move. What happened to the defender bumping once then pulling the chair out on the next one. That's basketball. Not flopping when a guy your size bumps into you from 6 inches away.

XJ just smiled after he missed the 3. He must not care that he missed. Pull him.

Agree about the charge (and all post move charges). Talked about this with Goose before the Wazzu game Saturday. What happened to post players bumping into each other to get a feel for where they are and then making a move. What happened to the defender bumping once then pulling the chair out on the next one. That's basketball. Not flopping when a guy your size bumps into you from 6 inches away.

I could be wrong, but I also think it didn't help that he turned to pass. If he was aggressive and went up for the shot, I think he might have gotten the benefit of the doubt on that one.

I STILL don't get why our offense seems to revolve around getting it to the big man at the top of the key. At least get it to him at the high post. Why do we want the ball in Miller's hands at the 3 point line at the start of our possessions? It happens all the time so it must be a strategy. Can one of you basketball guys explain it to me?

Except for being out rebounded, out shot, and turning the ball over more than the Trojans, CU's playing great. :rolling_eyes:

This game . . .

tumblr_mqj4o6Zpmz1qfywy0o1_r2_400.gif

Back