What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official 2015 Colorado @ Utah football Game thread

The Duke model means you have to have some coaches that give a damn. Thanks for the D for their work all year. MM and BL screwed the pooch again. Way to get pumped up Mac at the end of the game after you looked like a pissed fan for most of the game.

Great fight but same result. This team should have been in bowl games last two years. Time to throw up now.

Jesus, that final score makes it look like we were sooooo close. Had zero confidence we'd be able to make up that small differential.

On the bright side, it sure was refreshing to see an afternoon football game. I hate all the late starts.

D played great, lots of pride, just like their DC. Oliver is going to be a hell of a player. Wish we had 8 Tedrics and Chido's. I just can't believe how bad we are in clock management, just mind boggling. Personally, I hope they promote Leavitt to HC. Tired of seeing Mac looking like he's on an expedition to the South Pole. It's football in the West, look like it.

At what point did Apsay throw a pick 6 today?
I missed the "6." My bad. But, I sure didn't like some of the decisions I saw him make the last 2+ weeks. I love the ball he throws and that he spreads it around, but I think I saw some reasons why the coaching staff stuck with Sefo through it all.

We need a big time playmaker at QB to help get out of this hole (new coaches wouldn't hurt).

I missed the "6." My bad. But, I sure didn't like some of the decisions I saw him make the last 2+ weeks. I love the ball he throws and that he spreads it around, but I think I saw some reasons why the coaching staff stuck with Sefo through it all.

We need a big time playmaker at QB to help get out of this hole (new coaches wouldn't hurt).
I've wondered over the past 2 games why Sefo started this year.

I was encouraged how the defense stepped up after that first Utah drive. That was good to see.

Well at least everyone will get about a million extra bucks.

YEAH!!!! GO BUFFS!!!!! :cry::cry::cry:
Dude, we are not the cellar dweller of the P12, we won the "Get out of the cellar bowl" when CU won at Oregon St. It could have been billed as the Dumpster Fire Bowl. Larry Scott missed that one.

Nelson Spruce has a very composed reflection on the season. It would be very easy to be frustrated with the season and four years of losing. Instead, he is tweeting how the effort is improving and the foundation is being laid down. Very mature coming from a player with so much invested!

I think Leavitt has given the players/program a needed boost of positive energy and fire. He can definitely recruit as well. RG has stated MM is coming back, however, I wonder if he risks losing Leavitt to a head coach position of shifts and elevates Leavitt? I think it would be in the programs best interest both short and long term.

I finally was able to see a replay of the blocked kick. That was on Gonzales. He hit it way too low. It had nothing to do with the defensive rush or blocking or any of that ****. It was kicked way too low. As a matter of fact, his last extra point looked like it almost got blocked as well. He has an issue with hitting them too low and has all year.

I finally was able to see a replay of the blocked kick. That was on Gonzales. He hit it way too low. It had nothing to do with the defensive rush or blocking or any of that ****. It was kicked way too low. As a matter of fact, his last extra point looked like it almost got blocked as well. He has an issue with hitting them too low and has all year.
I remember when tini insisted on arguing with me that Gonzales didn't have a low trajectory on his kicks, when I mentioned early in the season that this would lead to at least another block during the season. I wish I was wrong.

Back